Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Is there anyway to modify Krowly's stats? Using the full save but looks like its hacked to have max stats for everything.

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
I think the Agnieszka joining Topless Friday part is bugged, the WT tells you to find Jason but he's just sitting at his table eyeing Taisha.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Okay 3 years of developing, i don t see this will end soon but i didn t playit because i was waiting, is it worth it playing now or i will be blue balled ?

Do you need a story conclusion to cum? its a fun game with great art thats updated weekly. Play it or find something meaningful to do with your life... like organizing your sock drawer.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone get juliet to join topless frieday... I have > 100 relationship with both characters and no dice.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is there anyway to modify Krowly's stats? Using the full save but looks like its hacked to have max stats for everything.
Whoops, my bad, when I update the save for the v0.350 it'll have the stats normalized again.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Greetings;Apologies if it is already posted but I couldn't find through a cursory search;
Is there an item/loot list available.
Also, does anyone know when the crystal caverns encounter unlocks?
Ty in advance

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me if completing the floor tile puzzle have any consequences and if yes, how to do it? I've been walking around like a retard for ages now.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I won in crystal cave event, is it repeatable? Wanna lost there too)
Yes, it's quite repeatable.

But this location is not considered as a 'dungeon', so you can't get back there using the 'Go in a dungeon' sub-menu when hunting with Eric.

You must still use the 'Hunt' submenu; and there is a lot of possible choices (including each time both 'standard' hunt and dungeon scenes), so it can take some times before you get it again.

See here -for instance- for all the possible choices: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-350-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-2869951

Anyway, the choice is determined randomly each time you start a new hunt, so:
- save just before talking to Eric before hunting,
- you have up to 3 possible hunt scenes. Each time you enter one and it's not the one you wish to get, immediately exit to switch to another one.
- if after the 3 choices, you've been unlucky, re-load your previous save and start again.

Last edited:
Reactions: esteticoo
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes