Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You have still nine more quests waiting for you. Your MC will get busy...;)
Oh I know. I've been intentionally putting off matter of the order for this run through to reach my own artificial goal of getting everyone else's relationship points up since it's harder to get a daily Titty Fuck from Diana once the Paladin shows up. (Yes, I know you don't get any actual benefit from getting Diana's relationship points beyond where you are when you can get your first reward from her, that's why I call it an artificial goal.)

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
i'm guessing i've missed some quest or other prereq since my spa looks different, anyone know which one it would be?
What is the version of the game that is shown on the top of your window? required quests are "Where is Fina" (unlocks the spa), and "Woman for Derek" (helps Derek to cheer up and join the crew in the spa)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is there is any plans for a gallery in this game?
Sorry to break it down to you but he or she already been crystal clear on not adding an built-in gallery mode.

Even tho most RPG games have a gallery mode so you can see which scenes are missing and even to provide you with a hint of what you need to do and where in order to unlock it:

Boobsgames response
Addressing why you must use the Gallery Mod under a copy of the game and such
Gallery mode breaks the game so use at your own will while knowing the issues

Reactions: the_anthony

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
seams to be a problem with wine running ingame scripts. Can't really help with that, it's a game for Windows PC. I made some changes, maybe it will solve the issue in the next hotfix, but I wouldn't be counting on that
0.413.0.1 hotfix fixed the problems I listed, thank you. But I found other bugs:
"Script 'Flash' line 112" error occurs when i try to wash in any house and when ejaculation happens in the end of sex scenes after battles.
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1412" error occurs when the time of day changes after "Daytime" message.
Could you fix those errors too? Thank you.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
0.413.0.1 hotfix fixed the problems I listed, thank you. But I found other bugs:
"Script 'Flash' line 112" error occurs when i try to wash in any house and when ejaculation happens in the end of sex scenes after battles.
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1412" error occurs when the time of day changes after "Daytime" message.
No, I can't, sorry. It looks like wine doesn't understand half of the scripts I use. These aren't really mistakes, it's functionality that doesn't seem to work in your wine configuration. If you have an android device I recommend to try JoiPlay, it allows you to run RPG Maker games, including this one, and works very well. Maybe android emulator on PC plus JoiPlay could be an option

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
it looks like your emulator crashes every time I use console output for debugging in scripts. I can remove debug messages in these instances, but there are probably much more places that I won't be searching for, You will need to wait for the next hotfix, or try JoiPlay. I highly recommend the second option

Last edited:
Reactions: UnstableV

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
when i try to talk/fight to a goblin shaman it says"hello fellow gobling" and i cant fight/fuck them, how to i get the animation?
btw amazing job man

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes