zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you taking about he four tits one with the mask the only way to fuck them is to lose to them if you win they run off no matter you horny lvl.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
when i try to talk/fight to a goblin shaman it says"hello fellow gobling" and i cant fight/fuck them, how to i get the animation?
btw amazing job man
They won't fight you because you have equipped something that makes them think you're one of them.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Yeah, I know. That what I was saying to Elon, we really could use a world-wide net of monstergirls and femboys delivery, but he is too busy getting crazy
Sup dude, hope to see Jill animated sex scenes in the future , shes my favorite of the game and keep the good work.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
queston can you fuck the fat goblin talking to are standing ner the queen and when can we fuck the goblin queen lol.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, I know. That what I was saying to Elon, we really could use a world-wide net of monstergirls and femboys delivery, but he is too busy getting crazy
I can't believe Elon wasted 44 billion dollars on some bird than investing in this righteous cause.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Had that mouse bug after learning thunder, was stuck with no mouse move. Also after going back up the stairs from the orc excavation.
Was on a 409 save playing 413.

Last edited:

stanofmean

Apr 13, 2018
Out of nowhere I can't even load my save - any ideas? I can start a new save, then load that one up - but then can't seem to do anything to load my original save, i click enter and just nothing happens - any ideas?

I've attached the save file, hope someones had this issue

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes