ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Help her in the morning, then dance with her in the evening, she will invite you home and have sex with you. I don't remember if you need a certain level of relationship but it's possible.

If you want to see all relationship points at once, you can see them in the cheat room, bottom right corner in your lab, press enter facing the wall.
Thank you!

Brayan2119

Jan 15, 2021
Estou bem, obrigado por perguntar.
Você inicia a missão de trabalho da Freira conversando com o Grande Paladino após completar a missão Secreta de Melissa. Em seguida, siga as etapas em seu questlog.
Conseguir a lingerie é uma questão interessante. Você poderia comprá-lo de Raina depois de testemunhar sua briga com Diana no portão na tarde de quarta-feira. Não sei como isso funciona nas últimas versões, agora que Diana foi transferida para o acampamento dos Paladinos.
[/CITAR]
The orcs only talk about holes, and Diana only has the option of breast fucking

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hmmmm where is the third trip supposed to be, nothing comes up in my memory that matches the description (talking about the field research)

Edit: I guess its the fourboobed elf, but where the hell is she O_O

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Compressed Version 0.420.0.2
PC (Windows) ONLY Pixeldrain link,
Also, You can Find more Compressions and request more Here. Enjoy!!!
Thanks for the compressed version. A suggestion though, make the first line the title and version number exactly as it appears in the thread title. Helps it show up in the search results because people know exactly what to search to find it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Player

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Thanks for the compressed version. A suggestion though, make the first line the title and version number exactly as it appears in the thread title. Helps it show up in the search results because people know exactly what to search to find it.
Thanks for the suggestion. As I am new here it will take time to adjust and make the posts more perfect. Suggestions are always welcome and I will try and heed them and make them most user friendly and easy to find.

Reactions: Obsidion69

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there a trick to getting the 3rd beacon been going on hunts for 3 hours trying to get the church with the 3 nuns not once did i get it also where the hell is the sheep thanks in advance

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is there a trick to getting the 3rd pillar been going on hunts for 3 hours trying to get the church with the 3 nuns not once did i get it also where the hell is the sheep thanks in advance
What pillar ? Do you mean beacon ?
For Marvin the sheep see p.23 of the walkthrough.

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
here are 2 full saves, all quest done, more than 100 relationship with everyone (except elizabeth darkwood, melissa, diana, great paladin and iss), all profession mastered, krowly close to lvl 12 and has a lot of mana after eating many goblin stew.
second saves is in a dungeon with full party if you want to get naughty with other party members.
Hi, where should I put those 2 files?

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yes it on page 13 where I'm at the 3rd one been going on hunts all day to get back there.
You mean:
3rd beacon in the ruined church (which you went to with Eric on the quest), as soon as you take up the ritual, you get caught by Mother Sabrina. Crowley pretends to clean the altar, for which Mother Sabrina hands him a broom, and loads him up with cleaning the entire church [time rewind]. While the nuns are distracted, you perform a ritual. Crowley restores all mana.
This ruined church being to the south (down) and east (left) of the Orc Camp, I don't know why you'd need to do hunts all day to get there, everyone in your way is pretty easy to avoid.

Reactions: natsu36

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes it on page 13 where I'm at the 3rd one been going on hunts all day to get back there.
Hunts ? Just go there on your own at whatever time you like. Once unlocked during the quest that monastery becomes just a regular location (east of the Elf/Orc stamping grounds)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Tbh, the bizarre meandering way this games story progresses strives with the dullness of the content to sway me into not downloading yet another update.

give me sissy shit or preggo, not this banal shit

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
You mean:

This ruined church being to the south (down) and east (left) of the Orc Camp, I don't know why you'd need to do hunts all day to get there, everyone in your way is pretty easy to avoid.
thank you i had no idea how to get there you are amazing

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes