PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wow, I finally found the book Secrets of space manipulation but how can I read it ?
I'm in my lab, but when I click on it, it says that I should do it in my lab ????
This is a tricky one. You have to look for it in your Inventory, under the Key items, and click it there.

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
I need a scarlet flower for a quest, but I always fail to harvest it (and other stuff too)... can this be improved somehow to more success?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Secrets of space manipulation is the book that you need as a part of the quest to get new big lab. On the screenshot you are standing in the new big lab, it means you have already red the book and completed the quest
Yes, the quest is done, but I still have that element not marked.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I need a scarlet flower for a quest, but I always fail to harvest it (and other stuff too)... can this be improved somehow to more success?
it's 50% chance to harvest it, and the chance is higher at certain lvl of gardening skill. you can just save in front of the flower and try a couple of times if you want

Yes, the quest is done, but I still have that element not marked.
I can't guess how did it happen just from a screenshot where you don't even show the game version :) Maybe you used somebody else's save, or save editor, or installed mods, or something bugged out when updating to the new version. Important part is that the quest is completed successfully and you got the new lab, so it means nothing was broken too much. So I suggest to just move to other quest. But if you have an idea what might went wrong, sure, let me know and I'll look into it :)

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
The only possibility among them is an issue during an update.
I'm sure I haven't try any cheat of editor.

BTW, wonderful game and graphic style ;)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
iI can't guess how did it happen just from a screenshot where you don't even show the game version :) Maybe you used somebody else's save, or save editor, or installed mods, or something bugged out when updating to the new version. Important part is that the quest is completed successfully and you got the new lab, so it means nothing was broken too much. So I suggest to just move to other quest. But if you have an idea what might went wrong, sure, let me know and I'll look into it :)
FYI, this has happened before. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-422-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-11015833

Reactions: Futaglit

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
hm, I did a lot of hunts with dungeons so far, but no priestess popped up somewhere to hand me a sword... are there any prerequisites?

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
Have you unlocked the Ancient Temple dungeon yet ?
yes
Edit: funny... I just chose that dungeon to run, and found the priestess in there now ;) But she gae a mighty sword to Eric, not me? Ok, reread that part of the walkthrough, that seems correct

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yes
Edit: funny... I just chose that dungeon to run, and found the priestess in there now ;) But she gae a mighty sword to Eric, not me? Ok, reread that part of the walkthrough, that seems correct
Yep, that's how that's supposed to happen. MC's a magic user and has no use for a sword.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes
After this, you will also run into her in the Labyrint dungeon, the temple up north in the wastelands, and during the Matter Of the Order quest. As Cirdon mentions, the sword will always go to Erik (and another "blessing" as well). Krowly will have to be content with HP and Mana restoration.

AkeyVa

Jun 21, 2019
I had the quest "Nun's Work" stuck; after talking with Derek, a request for help when talking with orcs does not appear. Can anyone give me a full save of 4.20?

jubislide

Sep 17, 2023
I'm trying to do save topless fridays. I have the strange gemstone but can't ask eric about it at the hunting camp, any suggestions?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes