Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so this version not have the scene with the futa behind the pub ?
there is a BJ scene if the lust bar of the player is nearly full
Do you by chance know at what level do you get each one? I use saveedit but edited my levels too so I didn't receive the spells.
level 2 strong fire and sleep, level 3 light ice attack, level 4 strong ice attack.
in the house right next to the bed is a shelv with books after leveling you can learn 2 skills there (one to decrypt hunger and lust and one shows relationships with other characters)
I'm stuck at the same point. You can give the Magic Polen to the elven merchant at night on the elven camp. He will give you 4 elven roots. But, after that, I don't know what to do...
that's pretty much the end of it... you can light the torches in your lab but can't summon the succubus yet
Where can I find an Anchor for the New Laboratory Quest?
Not included yet... but I gues it's the succubus
When I go to the Elven camp at night there is no merchant. Do I have to do something to get him to appear?
he is not out every day... but I saw him on fridays and mondays.
also I collected fairy dust before and tried to sell it to the shop owner and afterwards sold it to the elf...so I was aware of his shifty nature
  • Who should take the wine?
apparently it's a thing for elves...and the only one with a scene is the naked one in the NE of the camp... but I couldn't gift her on any occassion...so might not be included yet

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
When I go to the Elven camp at night there is no merchant. Do I have to do something to get him to appear?
You need to talk to the magic lady inside the tower by beating the ghost at night. You ask her and she tells you about the elven root and then you talk to the pixie dust guy at night.

But after that is where I am stuck on the part where i need to get the flame to light the circle. Normally if a quest is not able to be finished it should say so. So i dont think thats it but the spirit girl just tells me the same thing as before so i am not sure. Has anyone else been able to solve this quest?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
The walkthrough says bring the magic pollen to an elf camp at night but when I go there one is asleep, one is just interested in buying dust and one is the naked lady who told me to get out? Where do I actually go? And what does feeding the jar of slime do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to talk to the magic lady inside the tower by beating the ghost at night. You ask her and she tells you about the elven root and then you talk to the pixie dust guy at night.

But after that is where I am stuck on the part where i need to get the flame to light the circle. Normally if a quest is not able to be finished it should say so. So i dont think thats it but the spirit girl just tells me the same thing as before so i am not sure. Has anyone else been able to solve this quest?
I answered that question one post above yours... you need to talk to the witch in the tower twice (once each night) to learn about roots than go to the elven dealer and exchange elven root against the magic pollen dust (key item obtained from beating a dryad in the fairies glen) after litting the fires you can interact with the magical circel to learn that more content will be added later

why doesnt it launch do i need a special softwar or something?
RPG Maker XP, VX and/or VX Ace RTPs... you can google for them

Reactions: Skylite0

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
I answered that question one post above yours... you need to talk to the witch in the tower twice (once each night) to learn about roots than go to the elven dealer and exchange elven root against the magic pollen dust (key item obtained from beating a dryad in the fairies glen) after litting the fires you can interact with the magical circel to learn that more content will be added later

thanks

warlator

Apr 11, 2018

still nothing i installed all 3 rpg makers butt it still wont launch

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"RPG maker RTP" (freeware required for playing RPGmaker games) or the actual "RPG maker" (pay software to create RPG maker games)?
Do you get an error?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
so does this game have replay/gallery yet? didnt play much of this game
It does not have a replay gallery but you can replay most any scene. Ex: any scene with Elizabeth, you walk up to her and "flirt" with her again. For the monsters you just have to defeat the monster again and replay the scene.

Reactions: johndoe1545

WonDerMeGa

Sep 27, 2017
I heard people say that the slime girl is in the NE corner of the wet cave? Because I don't see her for the life of me, only regular slimes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you interact with your magical circel first?
did you read the book from the bookshelf just south of your bed?
did you go to the church dureing "day" timeslot and read the book from the nuns bookshelf?
btw. just figured out... if you eat meals in the tavern (1st option) you get affection with the owner apparently... after haveing 5 you can visit her at night (going downstairs behind the bar) for some fun (-100 lust +3 affection) advances time without restoreing health and mana

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I heard people say that the slime girl is in the NE corner of the wet cave? Because I don't see her for the life of me, only regular slimes.
That's exactly where she shows up, make sure you do all the things that Eva listed. Also make sure you have a jar in your inventory to collect her.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
why doesnt it launch do i need a special softwar or something?

This version includes the RTP, so no extra files are necessary. Odds are it's your anti-virus software blocking the game.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes