hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
You mean Eric has yet to get the Mighty Sword ?
Krowly can meet The Priestess in the Ruined Temple, which is at the far north of the wastelands (where the Lamias roam). If you meet her and "donate" to the Goddess, a dungeon will be unlocked where you can meet her again, this time with Eric in your company.
She's also in another dungeon, but you'll just have to be lucky and find it on a hunt.
thanks for your info man

XD

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
maybe I am being unlucky. I donated to the Priestess more than once, yet the hunts consist of glades, a mysterious cave, a path between the rocks, some ruins, helping Jaina and Rose, etc etc, but never the suppossed labyrinth cave I should find.

Got tired of hunting every day, so I saved the game where Eric is, ready to hunt, and I have all kinds of dungeons from the hunt but not that one.

Tea and Milk is completed, and talking to Fina looks like the usual talk. Maybe I am missing something. But I have all the initial quests completes, no Active quests at all. This is what the walkthrough says.

The case of the Order
The quest can be obtained while helping Fina with her mail after completing the "Tea and Milk"
quest and if Eric received an improved sword from the mysterious Priestess during your day hunt.
Eric getting that sword is crucial in order to progress. Does he have it ?
If you want, you could post the save you mentioned, and I'll have a look to see if I can find what you are missing.
(This offer comes without guarantee or warranty of course :p)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Eric getting that sword is crucial in order to progress. Does he have it ?
If you want, you could post the save you mentioned, and I'll have a look to see if I can find what you are missing.
(This offer comes without guarantee or warranty of course :p)
many thanks for the reply! no he doesn't. I attached the save file. I cheated the money, and the stats, out of desperation. I have other saves but they are too old.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
many thanks for the reply! no he doesn't. I attached the save file. I cheated the money, and the stats, out of desperation. I have other saves but they are too old.
I can't get the necessary dungeons either, but to be honest, with that amount of cheating, I wouldn't be surprised that you broke the game, especially if you use safeeditonline or something like that. Takes all the fun out of it too IMO.
Also, your MC hardly knows any spells. Maybe those spells are needed to progress, I don't know...

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I can't get the necessary dungeons either, but to be honest, with that amount of cheating, I wouldn't be surprised that you broke the game, especially if you use safeeditonline or something like that. Takes all the fun out of it too IMO.
Also, your MC hardly knows any spells. Maybe those spells are needed to progress, I don't know...
many thanks for your help. My other saves before cheating are too old, I am going to try learning new spells, I guess you just need to read the books for that, right?

Alex _ys

Dec 10, 2022
i was going to play for the first time but when i go into the game is as if the UP and LEFT key were being presed at all times so i cant do anything is that common and is there a way to fix it?

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
managed to find the dungeon with a crevice and she gave me the mighty sword. Cheating aside, the issue seemed to be that I didn't have most of the spells, as you suspected. Either that or very bad luck but that wasn't the problem... imho, 'cos that dungeon that I was missing appeared after 3 or 4 tries, which was impossible before. Many many thanks for your help!

Reactions: PBS666

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
i was going to play for the first time but when i go into the game is as if the UP and LEFT key were being presed at all times so i cant do anything is that common and is there a way to fix it?
do you have steam in the background? Sometimes Steam input or whatever gives me a headache with directions and stuff, and it happens at random. That isnt a normal issue. I played this game on several devices and have never had that issue.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
got stuck in the Old Mines, there is a pole with the password "excelsior", that you apparently need to use on a door with a grate, this is what the walkthrough says: Not far from the entrance, on a pole there is a note with the password "excelsior", read it and go further to the right. After walking a little bit we will see a door with a grate, here we will need the password.

However I didn't find any door with a grate a bit further right and whenever I clicked I didn't find anyone asking me for a password.

Any help? I am besided the pole with the note containing the password.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Also is the game really grindy and slow or am i playing wrong?
The beginning of the game takes some time yes. It's as much about time and resources management then it is about adventuring.
Like HOMM III really, which is still one of my favourite games...

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
Is there any way to beat this fucking ghost fight? She uses a spell to completely drain my health bar on turn 3 and nothing I’ve tried works.

gonna be honest this is one of the worst games I’ve played in a while. Why is it Al, the games with good art have such terrible gameplay. figuring this game out is a fucking chore

• Haha
Reactions: DDRMSTR

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way to beat this fucking ghost fight? She uses a spell to completely drain my health bar on turn 3 and nothing I’ve tried works.

gonna be honest this is one of the worst games I’ve played in a while. Why is it Al, the games with good art have such terrible gameplay. figuring this game out is a fucking chore
Cast Shield when she powers up Ghostly Force. If you don't have Shield, you're not ready for the confrontation.
Also, you can't get a game over, so if you are defeated, just try again the next day trying another tactic. Or load a save...
But if the game frustrates you so much, maybe you better play something else.

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024

The shield spell will help you. The tactic is that when ghost power is written above the ghost’s head, choose a shield this turn. Instead of 300-400 damage, you will receive about 70-100. And so on until victory. Elven sorceresses are the second enemy who are invincible without a shield. On turn 4, the elf hits with magic for 400 damage. Next to 8 and so on. The game is simple if you understand a little.

-Freeman-

May 27, 2024
Good afternoon, boobsgames!

Sorry for my English.
I'm excited about the game! I want to see more content and mechanics in new versions of the game.
I have completed all the content at this point. (v0.441)
Visual content is the strong point of the project - 1000/100 ;)
Please tell me, do you have a roadmap for new changes?
For example:
- New clothes (new characteristics)
- New weapon (“main hand”)
- New "off hand" (new characteristics)
- New accessory (new characteristics)
- “Headgear” (the game does not provide items that do not belong to “crown” type clothing)
- New quests
- New quest chains
- New potions
- New spells and their levels (for example, “+” and “++”)
- Fresh manual for the current version

Thank you in advance for your response.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes