zero217

Apr 28, 2018
full save plz ,I lost my
and where is the futa of the spa and can you fuck jaina?

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
The only thing appealing in this game is the main character and the adventurer boy. The other characters are a bit too hyper for me.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I expected from "Warlock and Boobs"

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Elizabeth dark wood is never at the spa even though it tells me to go there and i only go on saturdays.
also i cant titfuck or fuck Juliette any more she just says she likes the music.

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
there is a way of growing mc boobs even more? cause i cant enter the spa because the elf girl say that his boobs all "small"

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Elizabeth dark wood is never at the spa even though it tells me to go there and i only go on saturdays.
also i cant titfuck or fuck Juliette any more she just says she likes the music.
same with the Juliette thing ever since I titfucked her at evening she has cum on her as if I just titfucked her.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
so is the new dungeons can only be accessed by luck/rng when talking to eric during daytime? i swear i always keep getting this garbage slime/fairy hunt with eric. hope in the next version you get to choose which type of hunt you want to do

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
How do you get the new scene with eric and the one with jaina?
1.IF YOU ARE A NOVICE FIRST YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE MISSION BIG GREEN TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SCENE, AFTER BIG GREEN IS STILL TRAINED WITH ERIC ASTA TO APPEAR JAINA AND ROSE YOU HAVE TO LOSE IF YOU WANT THE SCENE OF THE TRIO. PD:IF YOU WIN YOU CAN HAVE A SCENE WHERE ROSE OR ERIC GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB ALSO INCREASES EXPERIENCE AND AFFECTION.
2.You can procure the scene every day and you'd be ready to train with Eric, but to do so you need to talk to him in the first part of the day, when he's training with the mannequins.
PD: you need a lot of lust.
MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS SPANISH XD

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
For the last 3 versions requesting a song from Elizabeth in the tavern freezes the game. Is this a bug from using old saves, or is everyone getting this?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes