boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Why whenenever I summon Jim to do lab expansion, krowly always answers: "There's nothing to talk" although I have study the book Secrets of space manipulation?
maybe Jimm have already told you everything and now you need to preform the ritual? That was the problem that other person had when they were asking same question

TheGib

Sep 16, 2021
Whenever I study I keep getting told to meditate under a waterfall in the village, however I try and nothing happens. Anyone know what to do?

oxxxymiron123

Jul 17, 2022
tell me how to get to dm to Iss, the passage to it is closed, I saved her from a hangover, and she disappeared on weekends in the camp does not appear IMG_20230825_174341.jpg

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
boobsgames
found a bug, after getting fuck in the spa by the men on wednesday day time, i spoke to the spa manager in the evening and get fucked in the ass by her, after time passed to night, i was teleport back in the spa entry hall, but on top of the counter and couldn't move at all. You should check the teleportation location.
Also, this one is kinda old now, when in the spa with jenna, jaina and samantha. having sex with jaina (i don't remember if it occurs with anal or with rimming) moves her a few tiles left so that she's in the pool. Joining Samantha in the pool moves jaina a few tiles to the left, no matter her position, if she was in the pool that moves her outside of it. Maybe you should make a condition that checks a position, or move her to fixed position.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have the last version that is on this page (Version: 0.413.0.2 with RTP)
But the full save and Gallery mod are for 0.411.0.3.

Is this the problem?
it shows the version of the game in the error message on your screenshot, and it shows 0.403. Lost files error means you did something wrong with the installation. The gallery mod is a problem itself (you should only use it on a separate game installation on your own risk), but it shouldn't be causing these exact errors as far as I know.

Make a fresh installation of the game, from itchio, make sure it's working (you can copy saves there), then make a copy of a folder of the working game and try to install the gallery mod there if you want. I have no idea what problems gallery mod can cause on newer version. But if you don't want problems with the game - don't use gallery mod

found a bug, after getting fuck in the spa by the men on wednesday day time, i spoke to the spa manager in the evening and get fucked in the ass by her, after time passed to night, i was teleport back in the spa entry hall, but on top of the counter and couldn't move at all. You should check the teleportation location.
you need to update the game, it should have been fixed already
Also, this one is kinda old now, when in the spa with jenna, jaina and samantha. having sex with jaina (i don't remember if it occurs with anal or with rimming) moves her a few tiles left so that she's in the pool. Joining Samantha in the pool moves jaina a few tiles to the left, no matter her position, if she was in the pool that moves her outside of it. Maybe you should make a condition that checks a position, or move her to fixed position.
I'll check it, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: adal01
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes