PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yeah i have done some of her quests but now i cant finish "at service" quest and one other cuz i cant talk to her
Once she arrives, the Paladin stays in her camp. If that camp is now gone for you, that either means your installation is FUBAR, or you're running an older save.
You could try to use the save posted in the OP and see if that changes anything.

ben10228

Nov 26, 2020
Look for the value (in RPGM it's 2x + 1, so if you have 100 lust it would be 201 value in cheat engine), double click the entry and when it appears in the box at the bottom just tick the checkbox on the left side.
Which cheat engine are you talking about? Do you mean the one linked to your account? That one needs to be put in a directory with a www folder but to my knowledge, warlock and boobs has no www folder.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Which cheat engine are you talking about? Do you mean the one linked to your account? That one needs to be put in a directory with a www folder but to my knowledge, warlock and boobs has no www folder.
He means the actual program called cheat engine. Just google Cheat Engine, and you'll find it.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
does the hidden gallery still exist? havent played since 20 years ago when internet first existed
No, there was never a hidden gallery.
There was a debug room which was moved to be completely out of reach of players many versions ago.
Although the cheat room does exist in the bottom right corner of the lab. Just go down there and face down before hitting the enter key

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Although the cheat room does exist in the bottom right corner of the lab. Just go down there and face down before hitting the enter key
Different thing entirely.
They're looking for the debug room so they can just watch scenes without playing to get them.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Same place relatively to the old one: right lower corner of Krowly's lab.
I tried every single spot I could think of all around the entire basement 5 times. and could not find it
huh. ok. now I found it. thank you. it is here:
Capture.PNG

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes