LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
it says to visit the ruins again and I did it. But there is orcs advertising only. Did I miss something or it's the end of 441?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
it says to visit the ruins again and I did it. But there is orcs advertising only. Did I miss something or it's the end of 441?
Wait until an ork shows up at your house in the morning with a return on your investment. Then go to the orc camp. After doing that the first time wait for the Orc to return with another return on your investment.

But as the update said. This dungeon is incomplete so you'll only be able to explore up to a certain point

Reactions: LeRoy2299

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.500.jpg

Version 0.500 with RTP
Download here:
Guides are attached to the post.
The saves from the previous version will work.

Changelog in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaB Guide 0.440 eng (Machine translation) by leechurch

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Warlock and Boobs [v0.500.0.2] [boobsgames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [369 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
whether there will be a sex change. And will there be anything new(будет ли смена пола. И будет ли чего новенького)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
When I saw last versions changelogs, I thought - "thats all, folks". Coz shit like "v.0.3 - fixes for 0.2. v0.4 - fixes for 0.3. v.0.5 - fixes for 0.4" is disturbing at least. You can see the numbers getting closer to 1.0 with no actual content.
And then I saw his message
" Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project. "
I can't help it, I feel disappointed. From our point of view this is a long project but from new player perspective - it feels more like Prologue + chapter 1. Krowly want to became a mage, fucking around the village, helps a Magician and helps a palladin. The End. WTF?
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?
The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I dunno about his "next project" but with a story like that I already doubt him.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?
The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I dunno about his "next project" but with a story like that I already doubt him.
Maybe its because he's tired of this shitty old engine. If it's half as painful to develop with as it is to look at, I understand him. I have to squint my eyes just to see wtf is going on and the F5 full-screen makes everything look like I'm playing on a Game Boy Color.

Super disappointed to see great art but its in extremely low resolutions like this. Hopefully the new project will used RPGM MV or later.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe its because he's tired of this shitty old engine. If it's half as painful to develop with as it is to look at, I understand him. I have to squint my eyes just to see wtf is going on and the F5 full-screen makes everything look like I'm playing on a Game Boy Color.

Super disappointed to see great art but its in extremely low resolutions like this. Hopefully the new project will used RPGM MV or later.
Well he could say "i'm done with this shitty engine, will make WaB chapter 2 on a new version". But he didn't. My conclusions based on his words and what I can see.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't see any complete story here. Is the author tired of working on the game? Or he got infected with this shitty modern disease “don’t do anything, change the the version number - and voila, release!”?The game had a lot of potential, so this abrupt ending... just doesn't make sense.
I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, the MC does pretty much become a fully fledged Mage. Yeah, the writing doesn't have a neat satisfying resolution, but at the same time, the sexual content in the game is pretty extensive. In a way, it's thematically appropriate to have the ending be, "Let me see tits out in public" the quest, he's already accomplished everything else, and fucked everyone in the village except (half of) the elderly and minors.

A new game is not just new content, but a chance to try and do content and mechanics in a way that is more interesting. I don't know what their plans are, but who knows, maybe they are ditching the RPGM combat and doing something more like a management game, or they're overhauling the combat with battlefucking? Maybe not, maybe it'll be very similar to the first game, which would also be great, looking forward to seeing what their next project is.

I will say it is unfortunate that there is an entire WIP area that will never get fleshed out, would rather that it had never existed and just have Orcs roaming around unexplained for no reason, but maybe the dev will release the game files and let somebody mod it? Not that it will do much good without the artist, who has a fairly distinct art style.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
When I saw last versions changelogs, I thought - "thats all, folks". Coz shit like "v.0.3 - fixes for 0.2. v0.4 - fixes for 0.3. v.0.5 - fixes for 0.4" is disturbing at least. You can see the numbers getting closer to 1.0 with no actual content.
And then I saw his message
" Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project. "
I can't help it, I feel disappointed. From our point of view this is a long project but from new player perspective - it feels more like Prologue + chapter 1. Krowly want to became a mage, fucking around the village, helps a Magician and helps a palladin. The End. WTF?
I understand your pain.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
You click on the links in the change-log in the first post, and they open full list of changes. It's never only fixes. Fixes are what happening after the monthly update. Moderators keep changes as links because the list of changes is quite long

Reactions: AH-64E

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You click on the links in the change-log in the first post, and they open full list of changes. It's never only fixes. Fixes are what happening after the monthly update. Moderators keep changes as links because the list of changes is quite long
Ima be honest here. I choose to ignore these user. If they can't even see that the full version number is a link in the "Changelog" spoiler, I doubt they can unpack the game and couble click the exe :HideThePain:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there a gallery? been waiting for 3 years for it
Well...unfortunately you will need to give up, there was one guy doing a mod for the gallery but is been outdated (or probally abandoned at this point) and the dev have no plans in doing a gallery, the best that you can do is decrypt the files, and see what is new...

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes