Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I dont get the option to chat with Alice just "Flirt" what do i need to do to get the nipple fuck scene ?
But isn't with Alice, it's with Carla that you need to speak, it's a random chance to trigger the event, just keep chating with her(press left alt may help).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there some kind requirement to get the crystal cave dungeon for the Jaina/Eric scene or am I just really unlucky? Still haven't managed to encounter it at all while hunting while I'm pretty sure I've gotten every other encounter.
I have the same issue, would love to know if there's some pre-requisite.

Only other I've not seen should be Mabel event, but that one I don't care about.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I have the same issue, would love to know if there's some pre-requisite.
Fairly certain it's pure RNG and save scumming is your best bet at getting the relevant encounter.

I guess technically there might be a level requirement, because the MC is supposed to be able to win the final fight, but if you've seen every other encounter, you're probably at the appropriate level anyway.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
is there and anal or vaginal scenes with astra?
Astra has an anal scene. You can activate it on Wednesday or Friday morning. The event plays different depending on your relationship points. You need something like 40 or 50 points to get the anal scene and answer no when prompted. If no isn't an option (only yes) then you need more relationship points.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
i've seen that on the walktrough that jenna should come before the "expedition" with his son bringing food but since i started i never see her.
btw rn i'm after the mission of the succubus and the slime, i need to find the caravan of the shopkeeper

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Anyone can tell me how can i play full save on phone. ? . Plz,help me
You will normally find the save files in the phone under the dev's company name or game title (this is helpful for anyone needing or wanting to transfer mobile renpy game saves and such) but if your using joiplay then it will be under that. For me its located in internal/android/data under a folder call com.joiplay.joiplay.rpgm. From here you will be taking or placing the save in a folder with the name you chose when you setup the gamein in joiplay. Ofc if you need a full save some else has posted it.

i've seen that on the walktrough that jenna should come before the "expedition" with his son bringing food but since i started i never see her. btw rn i'm after the mission of the succubus and the slime, i need to find the caravan of the shopkeeper
If you mean when she brings food to Eric and possibly Krowly its random and if your relationship is high enough she gives Krowly food too, if you got a titjob it will triggers a different dialogue. If you need to raise the relationship use cheat room or collect eggs for her every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: polishhammer83

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
T

Can u take pictures for me? I DONT KNOW WHERE IS IT
View attachment 1038929
This is the folder, where the save files folders will be located. Based on your picture, you have not setup the game in the app itself. This link goes over how to setup games in the app.
After adding the game you will find a folder that stores all the saves for that game with the same name you gave it, in the setup process.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes