stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
Where can I find my breasts for GG ?
In Krowly's laboratory, you can access a cheat room by interacting with the bottom right square. On the right wall of the cheat room, there's a boobed Krowly you can interact with to toggle Krowly's boobs. While Krowly has boobs, Krowly should have an item that toggles whether or not their outfit shows cleavage.

There is a quest that entails you creating a boobs potion, you have to do a number of quests beforehand. After doing that quest, you'll also get a quest to learn how to make a boobs reduction potion.

Reactions: Knightttt

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In Krowly's laboratory, you can access a cheat room by interacting with the bottom right square. On the right wall of the cheat room, there's a boobed Krowly you can interact with to toggle Krowly's boobs. While Krowly has boobs, Krowly should have an item that toggles whether or not their outfit shows cleavage.

There is a quest that entails you creating a boobs potion, you have to do a number of quests beforehand. After doing that quest, you'll also get a quest to learn how to make a boobs reduction potion.
Except in the cheat room. Is it possible to find breasts in the game ? It seems that earlier the chest for GG could be found in the game.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
There's a quest where Fina is "kidnapped" and ends up in the elven spa. In order to get in and save her, Krowley needs to grow tits. The quest activates when you visit Fina's house in the morning after you complete the panties quest for the demon.

I believe the first post has a walkthrough linked if you want to know more about the particularities of growing a pair of puppies.

Gucci221o

Mar 27, 2019
Could someone tell what were the options for the pussyfucking scene? Who were the picks? I guess the number of votes

OrcShaman

Dec 19, 2020
Can you please tell me where the elven spa is, where Finu was taken. In the territory of the elves, I found only one building on the left, in which the door is closed at any time of the day. Is there another building or do you need to fulfill some condition before getting here?
it is with the campfire. spa loc.png

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes