Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So do any of you guys have an idea how the dev will handle the incest in the game from now on. What i mean is he planing to add more incest scenes or will he be forced to stop or change the story line with Fina and her daughter , with the sister of the MC and with Eric and his mom ?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So do any of you guys have an idea how the dev will handle the incest in the game from now on. What i mean is he planing to add more incest scenes or will he be forced to stop or change the story line with Fina and her daughter , with the sister of the MC and with Eric and his mom ?
He already handled, now you can input what type of relation Krowley have with Jill and Erick with Jenna, I don't think Fina'll have something with Astra in the future, but if she'll have, it's probably we'll have the same sistem that we got for the other characters.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
"Rose pussyfuck. Has a chance to be triggered first time when you help Rose test her potions if your relationship with her is 50 or higher. After that can be triggered during the hunt via sex menu"

Wow the dev actually added a vaginal scene with a villager....this is like what....the 3rd villager you're not forced to do anal with since this game's conception....

JackSledner95

Nov 22, 2020
I recently did the scene from Jaina's Handjob, my doubt if it can be repeated because I can't find Jaina or Rose in the tavern on Thursday mornings. I don't know if this is a bug or after this scene they go elsewhere.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
Can someone send me by DM the full walkthrough ? The 339 walkthrough I really need help its too much for me get everything without a guide
The .336 walkthrough is linked on the first post. From there, just read the changelogs for updates beyond .336, they tell you what to do to unlock the newly added content.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Well ahm i think that at this point of lot of updates for new playeres, a new walktrought updated and detailed would be good, since read one, and then look all over the changelogs, well for me and no offend, its kinda annoying, i prefer have all in one place, maybe its a silly or dumb request but its the one i had at this point, since when i tried to use my old save, lot of quest are already cleared but still figure on white, like derek wife for example, so i decide to start a new one, but still after all the improvements, the old walk its kinda messy and not a much help at all since lot of things has changed, also in my case, i prefer to develop relationship to enable events before to go and begin quest and else, since battle doesnt give exp or much gold, events and relationship content its more in some way easy to earn since take tooo long time reach the requiered points and you cant track them without use the debug room., maybe at some point at interface we could check them, or what events or schedule are enabled for girls? withouth debug... just my opinion and thanks if someone could help me

Reactions: antokar

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I recently did the scene from Jaina's Handjob, my doubt if it can be repeated because I can't find Jaina or Rose in the tavern on Thursday mornings. I don't know if this is a bug or after this scene they go elsewhere.
It's a bug indeed (Rose's icon is present but you can't interact with her, and Jaina is absent).

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i solved quest and now i see they are easy if you know where to go ..

for lost delivery you need to have some ruins item , i use hack to add and go to sebastian shop to activate quest , now go to goblin girls cave and speak with chief boss girl she will send you to defeat monster , after that speak with again and she will give you item . but you can in same time ask girl for derek so 2 quest complete ,

after lost delivery sebastian will send you to iss , she live in elve forest , and you need to have again some ruins item but you can hack them .

for show must go on you need to find bandit place ,

quest1.png
quest2.png
quest3.png

first image is for quest show must go on , then second is for quest lost delivery and last one is where you can find iss , i hope this will help someone

Ella73

Dec 21, 2020
either im nonstop unlucky or the RNG in this game is absolutely terrible, my magic has like a 20% chance to hit, i miss far more every fight then i hit, and when harvesting pants its like a 1/20 chance i actually get something

Jul 9, 2017
Well ahm i think that at this point of lot of updates for new playeres, a new walktrought updated and detailed would be good, since read one, and then look all over the changelogs, well for me and no offend, its kinda annoying, i prefer have all in one place, maybe its a silly or dumb request but its the one i had at this point, since when i tried to use my old save, lot of quest are already cleared but still figure on white, like derek wife...
Then make one. You'd be helping all those other players like yourself in the process.

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Don't know why some games just make it so hard to find the new content, just give a list of completed quests and one of uncompleted and where/how to start it, especially in these overly large rpgm games where you have to adventure around to talk to everyone multiple times to see if there's something new

Reactions: kielbasa_sauce
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes