Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Rose won.

The other options were Melissa (second place), Taisha, Alice, Diana and Agneshka.
Having trouble finding this. And I had Jenna and Rose with Eric recently.
Was having trouble undressing Juliette, but then found it all in equipment.

O

PukuNu

Feb 23, 2018
I'm new to this game and I'm stuck at Derek mission and don't know what to do to fix the floor. I spoke with him in the morning afternoon and night still nothing happens. Help me thanks

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm new to this game and I'm stuck at Derek mission and don't know what to do to fix the floor. I spoke with him in the morning afternoon and night still nothing happens. Help me thanks
You'll have to complete the "A woman for Derek" quest first, before he accepts to help you. Have you ?

reyortesdtnuc

Oct 8, 2018
Need help, I played the game for a while now and suddenly the spells are blocked. how can I unblock the spells? I tried loading it again and the spells are still blocked

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What bugs does the hotfix patch out?
''

UPD: Hotfix1 is added. Fixes the problem with stepbro system in russian version and some typos.

UPD2: Hotfix2 is added. Fixes the problem with Sebastian at Tuesday, and some other problems

''
Took from BG's Patreon.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now.
Mega

Part 8 *new*
New comic update for who like this type of thing.

Reactions: gragos
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes