Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This tag is because at some point in the game Krowley(MC) has to drink a potion that give boobs to him. That's needed to enter in a spa that only allows girls/guys with boobs.(some people have discordances about what Krowley turns when he drinks the potion) For me in example, he's a guy with a pair of boobs(pretty gorgeous btw)

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
My save file isn't showing up in game. Its in the folder and i can click continue in the main menu but there is no file showing there is there a way to fix this?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
My save file isn't showing up in game. Its in the folder and i can click continue in the main menu but there is no file showing there is there a way to fix this?
Try to move your save to desktop, then create a new save in the begining of the game, then pick your main save and overwrite the new one.

Give him longer hair and that fabulous rack he can get, and I doubt any straight guy wouldn't want to stick his dick in that valley of fun:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't doubt that.
For me he's hot in any way.
perv for f95.jpg

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I can't find Diana's parcels, anyone know where they are? I've looked in the elf forest I think the game hints at.

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
Found a nice softlock.. Go on a hunt with Eric, get the "orcs after Rose and Jaina", choose to continue the hunt and get it again.. Stupidly walk into the encounter, get locked waiting Jaina to talk..

• Wow
Reactions: ManiacSquisher
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes