Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Where is the cheat room? Cant remember where it is unless I haven't gotten it somehow
It's in at least three different places in different releases. Try using search for "Cheat Room" on this thread and you should find all of them.
In cellar, near Sebastian's, near Ironheart mansion I think, there may be more

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
How can you make your sister to really come live with you ? Or she just sleep in the house at night and nothing more ?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Do you mean the snowball potions cause those don't work at least for me.
They are freeze immune, but they can be burned (didn't try the sleep or the confuse spell yet). The only way to beat them rn is cheer luck or with a high level Eric help (And rng can still f u up) during a specific dungeon. (I don't know if they can drop what you want in the dungeon tho)

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
monster's dont give exp but what they do is fight in waves of 3 and run after u at full speed the min they sense u in the area

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
For the quest "treasure hunt:emerald" for Iss. Is it just a random drop in any dungeon? Been grinding away and cant find it -.-

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How can you make your sister to really come live with you ? Or she just sleep in the house at night and nothing more ?
For now she only sleeps there, hope Patreons choose her for some new scene soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Smiruk

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
For the Diana the guard girl quest who is Iss? and where is she? I'm not sure if I talked to her yet or not but the guard girl doesn't mention I need to give her an item or not

CutDamn

Nov 15, 2019
For the Diana the guard girl quest who is Iss? and where is she? I'm not sure if I talked to her yet or not but the guard girl doesn't mention I need to give her an item or not
Iss is an elf girl who appears at the elf camp every Friday at sunset, you need wine to introduce yourself. If you have already meet her she will be in her house in elf forest left side.

Reactions: jems242
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes