Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
Is there something special you need to do to get to the dungeon where Eric's sword is upgraded? I can't seem to get it to turn up no matter how many times I go hunting with him.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there something special you need to do to get to the dungeon where Eric's sword is upgraded? I can't seem to get it to turn up no matter how many times I go hunting with him.
Check that you have the pregnancy filter turned off (that you are allowed to see pregnancy), if you reach the correct dungeon should start with: "You and Eric discovered a crevice in the rocks"

Reactions: Anaon

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Because someone was under the delusion that a man who gets optional (minus one quest) boobs via magic potion is a futa/trans man...
Well, the MC already looks quite feminine before and with the boobs, well I think the tag is justified. And I mean, the male protagonist is there as well.
I don't know if some sort of transformation tag exist, that would fit here as well.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, the MC already looks quite feminine before and with the boobs, well I think the tag is justified. And I mean, the male protagonist is there as well.
Effeminate looking guy does not equal trans though. If it did, then Eric's futa/trans too.

Despite some people's preferences Krowly is an effeminate bisexual man. At "worst" he's a bisexual twink who can wear women's lingerie. Unless/until Boobsgames has an event where Krowly changes permanently to futa/trans and everyone addresses him as a woman, he's still a guy.

I don't know if some sort of transformation tag exist, that would fit here as well.
Transformation tag does exist, but I'm honestly not sure it really applies.
Suffice to say it's more applicable than futa/trans protagonist.

Reactions: GokutheG and Staimh

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
Can anyone point me to the solution or help me out here. Somehow the slime queen doesnt spawn until after you have read the book in the church. Well i did the nun quest to fight succubus somehow before killing slime queen. the book is no longer in her bookcase and its not anywhere in my house(yes i read the issue that was on this page). I just dont want to have to restart again, as it would be my 3rd time.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone point me to the solution or help me out here. Somehow the slime queen doesnt spawn until after you have read the book in the church. Well i did the nun quest to fight succubus somehow before killing slime queen. the book is no longer in her bookcase and its not anywhere in my house(yes i read the issue that was on this page). I just dont want to have to restart again, as it would be my 3rd time.
Book in Elizabeth's bookcase
I'm sure you are but just to confirm; The bookcase you are looking in is the one beside Sister Elizabeth's bed; Not the one in the main area of the church

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
isn't the book about slimes in the MC's hosue, not in the curch? Right side of the bookcase at the very bottom-right of the house.

Reactions: Staimh

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
how does Carla develop a nipple ?
People, where can I find Taisha?
thank you in advance for your help
You can poke her nipple but the potion used to modify her nipples isn't implemented in the game yet (To poke her nipple you need your relationship with Carla to be 25 or more, talk to her in the morning or afternoon any day of the week but friday (it is a random event).
You find Taisha at the Goblin village (path on the right of Goblin Cave) but to get her interest you must be doing Sebastian parcel recovery quest (Sebastian the village shopkeeper asking you to recover a parcel lost in Goblin Cave)
Full save pls? I can't trigger the hunt where Jaina fucks Eric ç-ç
To trigger the event you must have fucked Jaina in the ass before (I think it is after the cave with crystals while hunting with Eric) then talk with Eric while he is practicing in the morning

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To trigger the event you must have fucked Jaina in the ass before (I think it is after the cave with crystals while hunting with Eric) then talk with Eric while he is practicing in the morning
You need to have had the hunt event first.
Not sure if it's still the case that you need to lose the forced battle or not though.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes