RayBar

May 12, 2020
So I am coming back to this game after almost 2-2.5 months and noticing some differences which i swear weren't there before...I no longer am able to tell what day it is(i swear there was a way to check before)also there were bars for lust and hunger which are no longer present,am i doing something wrong or is my game bugged?Thanks.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So I am coming back to this game after almost 2-2.5 months and noticing some differences which i swear weren't there before...I no longer am able to tell what day it is(i swear there was a way to check before)also there were bars for lust and hunger which are no longer present,am i doing something wrong or is my game bugged?Thanks.
The Lust and Hunger bars are still there - see image
WandBss.png
I don't know how to show the time of day (can tell by the clientele in the pub)
There was a previous post where stuff was missing which was related to the player using older save file

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The Lust and Hunger bars are still there - see image
View attachment 1158540
I don't know how to show the time of day (can tell by the clientele in the pub)
There was a previous post where stuff was missing which was related to the player using older save file
yup 100% my save file is fcked...what should i do now? is there any way to update the file in cheat room? also i remember my eye didn't generate any mana when used it(this was 2 updates back i haven't tested it for this version).Thanks.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I have never used the cheats to date
The day of the week is still there
This is a link to the other saved file post - follow the posts back up
Warlock and Boobs [v0.339.1] [boobsgames]
I'm unaware if you can update save files but I don't think so
Thanks for the help.I think i will continue the game and complete the quests using my save file and borrow someone else's when i am done.Just for reference this is how my game looks.. No day in the middle and no bars on the right :} 1619169436402.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for the help.I think i will continue the game and complete the quests using my save file and borrow someone else's when i am done.Just for reference this is how my game looks.. No day in the middle and no bars on the right :} View attachment 1158569
You probably want to check a bit further because in that thread I pointed you to the previous person with a similar issue couldn't reach certain areas of the map - the stairs up in Krowly's house were missing for instance
So there may be quests you can't finish
Apologies for being the bearer of bad tidings

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You probably want to check a bit further because in that thread I pointed you to the previous person with a similar issue couldn't reach certain areas of the map - the stairs up in Krowly's house were missing for instance
So there may be quests you can't finish
Apologies for being the bearer of bad tidings
my stairs are where it should be and although I haven't started any quests I think they will work just fine(because i see the options that trigger the quest when taking to the npcs).Only my hud is fcked.Once again thanks for all the help bro.:)

Reactions: Staimh

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Press the 'a' key. AFAIK, there is no way to display the time of the day.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can Karla develop a nipple? Thank you in advance for your help
She already has two. A third one would make her a witch. We don't want her tied to the stake and burned now do we ?
If you mean a 'fuckable' nipple, that is not in the game yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
These clothes are only usable with their respective characters when they're following you, these outfits except for Jaina's armor and Juliet's Panties goes to your inventory when you equip them with the Black Lingerie, if you have the relationship points that are necessary for that, of course.
Wait, you can give Jaina lingerie now?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, how exactly am supposed to win against the "Butt Bandits" (who kidnapped the musician) and the "Slime Cube" (in the caves)? They basically kill me before I can do anything.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So, how exactly am supposed to win against the "Butt Bandits" (who kidnapped the musician) and the "Slime Cube" (in the caves)? They basically kill me before I can do anything.
Level up as high as you can, and even then it will be a challenge. Against the bandits you can start with Sleep and hope you get lucky. Then try to take out the leader first. You probably will need to save-scum.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Level up as high as you can, and even then it will be a challenge. Against the bandits you can start with Sleep and hope you get lucky. Then try to take out the leader first. You probably will need to save-scum.
OR, you can use the cheat room to activate the easy battle mode, it's in Krowley's basement at the right down corner, once you entered there, talk with the mirror and activate this mode. :BootyTime:

How easy is it to not interact with any of the het content?
I didn't get it, Krowley fucks and is fucked by slimes, plants, and everything that has a human shape(and sometimes even if doesn't have), it's hard to determinate what is het and what's doesn't, but try to avoid flirt with the girls in the village, the ones that are Futa is Jaina and Fina that can magically grows an thicc and gorgeous dick. :sneaky:

does anyone have a save file for .339.1?
Look on the OP, my full save is linked there.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes