Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Or like a finishing of quest-line that was going on for years? I wasn't taught that system that you just made up, sorry :p

There never were any plans for epic main story. I always said that it's not something that should be expected. This game is an opposite of the games where hero goes on an epic adventure. It's the one where he stays at home village, and nothing happens to the home village (wild twist)
Epic adventure doesn't necessarily mean fighting gods with throwing stars at them). There are stories with hundreds of pages that take place in one forest or village. But again - I can only talk about what I can understand from my experience and sometimes making up little stories here and there to illustrate my statements.
And I'm definitely not gonna tell you how you should tell your story - coz it's yours.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
And I'm definitely not gonna tell you how you should tell your story - coz it's yours.
Really? For a moment I got an impression that this is exactly what you were trying to do. Good to know you weren't.

Last edited:

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Really? For a moment I got and impression that this is exactly what you were trying to do. Good to know you weren't.
Well I'm sure during all those years you've heard "what if..." and "I it was me, I'd..." more than a couple of times. If there was some good ideas you used later on - that's good. But if there wasn't - well, that didnt make you sad, did it? Even if we argued face to face many hours stright on every small detail - in the end of the day it is you who decide how to do what you do and face consequences, isn't it?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Or like a finishing of quest-line that was going on for years? I wasn't taught that system that you just made up, sorry :p

There never were any plans for epic main story. I always said that it's not something that should be expected. This game is an opposite of the games where hero goes on an epic adventure. It's the one where he stays at home village, and nothing happens to the home village (wild twist)
I hope no RPGM next time. Good art, but grindy and boring as fuck.

Reactions: Futaglit

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
The only thing I wish we could do is make a potion to give to females that make them Futa, or change their genitalia. Sorta like the boob potion. However, in this game it make more sense for Krowley to figure out the spell Fina and that other mage in the tower have been using.
Would be neat to have a scene where Fina teaches Krowley how to cast the spell on someone else, and she casts it on Astra. Then Krowley cud cast it on any of the females in town to get a scene with them.
Technically the dev could possibly just add the male genitalia to an existing scene to simply the process, cuz making a new scene for every female person in town could take awhile :p

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this new version.

I'm not sure but it seems I've encountered a problem with the new version (i.e. 0.500) in the dungeon.

After finishing the previous version (i.e. put the orb in the right place), the dungeon was no more dark. But, re-entering this dungeon in this version makes it dark again: which seems to be not the "normal" behavior according to the screen captures for this version.

My version for the dungeon: capture.jpg

Unless there is a trick ?

adame

Apr 3, 2018
boobsgames can i ask if we will get a "winner" for the "war"\war game of the elfs and orks ? ( with reset of the war after "x" time )

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thanks for this new version.

I'm not sure but it seems I've encountered a problem with the new version (i.e. 0.500) in the dungeon.

After finishing the previous version (i.e. put the orb in the right place), the dungeon was no more dark. But, re-entering this dungeon in this version makes it dark again: which seems to be not the "normal" behavior according to the screen captures for this version.

My version for the dungeon: View attachment 3627278

Unless there is a trick ?
the current version is 0.500.0.1, it should be already fixed. To reset the screen if you already have it stuck on your screen, try to teleport home (from not quest location)

zzver

Oct 23, 2022
It's a pity that instead of a full-fledged game we got only a small snip. I hope that the author will lead his next project together with a good scriptwriter. The plot, or rather its almost complete absence, is the weakest part of the game. We have no main story quest, only a huge number of additional ones. Such a finale causes only a feeling of deep disappointment. The game is rather abandoned than finished.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Wait. this is the end of the game and MC still can't fuck Nun pussy. wtf??
this is highest of blue ball I have ever seen. When she refused pussy fucking. her eyes glow. so I think maybe she was a succubus and MC can fuck her eventually but the game end and... nothing.

I wish I knew DEV preference when I start this game. I play this game from the first version and check every update hope DEV will release balance content. 50 straight/50 gay something like that. well I was wrong. after some time new pussy fucking was ban from the game. MC just nope no more pussy. can't blame DEV tho. this is his game.

Ngl. this game is great if you like all the content in it. I wish MC can choose which hole he want to fuck in every anal scene. it 'd bump my score from 6 to 9/10 for me.

Wish DEV luck for his next game.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes