bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WarlockAndBoobs-0.500.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I didn't say anything about porting. I said - chapter 2.*imagination mode - on* Chapter 1 - ended. Complete game. Fully enjoyable Mable milk and Erica's lips. End of story. And next part - fully new. New engine( or new version, I dont have any knowledge about game maker and it versions). With same old characters, but - new game. *imagination mode - off*
As for art - I heard, many artists draw in higher resolutions before compressing pictures for engine standarts. And even with some resolution issues his artstyle will still stand out a lot.
That's what I said. Maybe he don't wanna draw all the same characters again with the same setting.

Reactions: Vakul

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Are there any plans to ad the vampire girl who was anounced over a year ago in the game or is she already abandond but the information is still there but forgotten?

Maybe its because he's tired of this shitty old engine. If it's half as painful to develop with as it is to look at, I understand him. I have to squint my eyes just to see wtf is going on and the F5 full-screen makes everything look like I'm playing on a Game Boy Color.

Super disappointed to see great art but its in extremely low resolutions like this. Hopefully the new project will used RPGM MV or later.
The problem for you would be that its the best engine for big games with a lot of contend and it needs less power for it.
Big games on newer RPGM versions are more difficult to make because the loading time will be to long after some time especially if you play on an old pc or one with less power because of the high energy consumption.
Odyssey of Gianna is the best example for it because the Defs anounct to make a new game with DLC 2 and 3 because they said that they already reached the maximun output for their game with the RPGM version they use because of the loading time.

That is also one of the reasons why newer big RPG games don´t use newer RPGM versions but completely different ones from what I see so far depenting how much developing skills the Defs have, how big the team is and or what the contend is.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Read the changelog.
It's not the end of the game, and Boobsgames has already said there wouldn't be vaginal with her.
Yeah. it's not the end but for me it's already is. I don't think DEV will at any vaginal at all even tho he said he will make more content.

I don't know he said no vaginal with nun. the last version I played was 0.400. after that I just look at change log when new update release and skip it because it just another blowjob or anal add.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Are there any plans to ad the vampire girl who was anounced over a year ago in the game or is she already abandond but the information is still there but forgotten?
Suddenly - a plot twist! Vampire girl is already in the game, and this is brother (what was his name again? That one calibrating the golem) :giggle:
I waited 5 years to access the capital, but now I see that that road will never open
Is that a Graveyard Keeper reference?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Do you mean when Carla mentions a vampire? It turned out to be a certain monstergirl we already met in the quest

I don't know he said no vaginal with nun. the last version I played was 0.400. after that I just look at change log when new update release and skip it because it just another blowjob or anal add.
There is vaginal scene with Mabel in this update, and vaginal scenes with Conda and Great Paladin in the 0.440. And I think 5 more if we check since 0.400

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Do you mean when Carla mentions a vampire? It turned out to be a certain monstergirl we already met in the quest
Seems like i missed something because you wrote that we can learn a skill from her which was temporaly moved to the study book which was the reason i never toched it since the enouncement.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
There is vaginal scene with Mabel in this update, and vaginal scenes with Conda and Great Paladin in the 0.440. And I think 5 more if we check since 0.400
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ? I wait for their scenes for so long until I kind of give up.

I remember there are 1 scene with Alice, 1 with Fina and 1 with Carla. that is it. 3 scenes for entire game before I stop playing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ?
No vaginal for Krowly with Astra or Jill, won't be with Samantha either (already told there wouldn't be, same time as Sister Elizabeth iirc)

There is vaginal sex between Krowly and Rose, but I can't remember the circumstances for it, but it is repeatable.

fucking gay shit complete destroyed this game, where is the harem? where is the pregnancy? cumflation, c'mon
:rolleyes:
Must be your first time ever playing the game...

There's never been any indication for a harem, there's pregnant Snake Girls and one Plant Girl, and if you've left the toggle for gay content censor off, then you have to basically look for it and choose it or lose fights to male npcs.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Any with Astra, Jill and Rose or any other female villagers ? I wait for their scenes for so long until I kind of give up.

I remember there are 1 scene with Alice, 1 with Fina and 1 with Carla. that is it. 3 scenes for entire game before I stop playing.
If you'll keep adding conditions at some point I won't be able to say "yes, there is such scene". And if you exclude evry other scene, yes, I guess there will be only 3.
there is a vaginal scene with Rose for a long time. 2 with Fina, 2 with Carla, sorta 2 with Agnieszka, 1 with Juliette

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
If you'll keep adding conditions at some point I won't be able to say "yes, there is such scene".
there is a vaginal scene with Rose for a long time. 2 with Fina, 2 with Carla, sorta 2 with Agnieszka, 1 with Juliette
Just for him make one with the sheep :)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
That doesn't count obviously). Only sister Elizabet nounussy and only from that same moment she says "anal only".
...there's pregnant Snake Girls and one Plant Girl...
That's tag-fucking. Somewhere sometime in some circumstances you could met a pregnant lamia = pregnant tag. Damn right. Totally accurate.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
3.60 star(s) 169 Votes