Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I'm a bit sad this is the end, but especially if the dev is doing decent work with a new engine and then gets art with character's like this going, I could be okay with this. I'm also a bit cynical though and worried he's just burned on this, and whatever they do next is a fledgling desire, and they put in even less work.

Also a bit sad, was really hoping for being able to finally steal Astra from Eric and ntr him.

Reactions: /;/

TwoLayerBoom

May 9, 2017
i mean... even with the lack of extense updates this game manages to be one of the best sandbox out there (artwork-wise at least). i wonder how this project would be if there was proper funding, it's a shame tho

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Seems like i missed something because you wrote that we can learn a skill from her which was temporaly moved to the study book which was the reason i never toched it since the enouncement.
oh, this announcement. I was considering adding a vampire girl. I had it put on pause, but now, when the quest line is finished I might return to that idea at some point. I used to answer "not before the main quest is complete", but now it happened, so we will see

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Paladin's tent at Friday and Wednesday day time after the final quest is completed. It doesn't have an illustration at the moment
Curiously, for me it's appearing in the morning, either for Wednesday or Friday (version 0.500.0.2; I've not tested this scene in the previous releases).

With a double great paladin icon/interaction, furthermore: capture.jpg

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

View attachment 3626699

Version 0.500 with RTP
Download here:
Guides are attached to the post.
The saves from the previous version will work.

Changelog in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaB Guide 0.420 eng (Machine translation) by leechurch
I did an mtl of v0.440 a few weeks ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-500-0-2-boobsgames.18692/post-13557084

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
произойдет ли смена пола. And will there be anything new(будет ли смена пола. И будет ли чего новенького)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am stuck on the "At Service" quest, where you are tasked with helping the paladins. I was told by the Great Paladin to talk to assist Brother Volt in his research, and that's also what it says to do in the quest log, but no when or where I go to talk to him, nothing happens and he just gives the usual dialogue. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this is just a bug?

View attachment 3630639
Talk to Melisa when Brother Volt is exploring the tower. That should get you started IIRC.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Same question. Quest description still says "This quest can't be finished in the curent version." Is this normal?
the quest log stays the way it was in the previous version till you reach the newly added content. Then the game will update the text. If you ask for the help with a quest, you should start from telling us what stage you are at in the quest log

Nov 11, 2022
How do you continue the ruins quest? The questlog says to check the excavation site again but when going there there's nothing? The door is open but nothing behind it.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes