lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
my arrow keys don't appear to work with this game. whenever i start playing krowly moves without me touching anything until he hits a corner. my arrow keys work fine for everything else. anyone else having this problem?

edit: i also can't use the up arrow in menus

edit 2: i solved it, i unplugged my usb array and a usb bluetooth adapter so i think one of those things was interfering with it

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Might not be? Previously there was a 'thing' in scenes where, if Krowley had recently consumed the minotaur girl's milk, he would be lactating in the next scene. Possibly might have had something to do with that?

Danastic

May 28, 2017
Can someone post a full save that works with current release and is done legit please, thank you very much!!

django13

Aug 27, 2019
How does the Elizabeth Darkwood facial scene happen?
After you do the last quest, talk to the redhead elf inside the massage place where she tells you they need a musician, go back to the tavern and talk to darkwood and then you can see her in the massage place every day during daytime, if you go to her during the day you'll get the facial option.

Reactions: PirateLaddo

Raziel L'velt

Dec 23, 2018
Alright, so I have now seen the two scenes you mentioned [also, fun fact, you can actually trigger the anal scene before the deep throat scene, because apparently the deep throat scene won't trigger (for the first time) during the evening, only during the afternoon).], as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing anything else? I have a feeling I am missing some scenes (potentially threesomes) with Eric, and I have no idea about the Bard or the Mercenaries. If someone would let me know I would appreciate it!
In the night a women in the elf village give me a boob job for wine, just happen once. you wake up in the village and the character wonder if that was just a dream.

how you unlock the bard escene? how much affection you need?

3.60 star(s) 176 Votes