Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
How Do I enter in the SPA?When I try to interact with the window,there's a message:"You can't see nothing through the window."

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Grinding in this game is a torment, most female NPCs are about helping them and getting each day 1+ until they decide to do lewd scene with you, spellcasting is frustrating as you can miscast and there is no way to eliminate that, monsters no longer one-shot you at LVL 1 as they used to but still it's annoying to fight them because you don't get any experiences from fighting them, only way to get exp is to do quests (good luck finding one without walkthrough) or do training with that boy.

Exploring the world is also a pain in ass enemies just reads your inputs and keeps following you even that you have a ways to me them go away fighting them is pointless unless you want to see male domination scene, the game also keeps randomly crashing this is so far the only rpgmaker who crashed for me 3 different ways.

The only worth thing of playing this game is its artwork one of the few rpgmaker gamers where artwork isn't stolen, anime looking or poorly drawn, so if you have balls of steel and you want to grind your ass till you can sexually interact with one of these NPCs you've got my respect otherwise just use cheats, save editors, etc. Personally despite its terrible gameplay design artwork is must play this. So I recommend it

Last edited:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
And for the author I think they want to become adventures than heroes, a hero is a reputation status gained from your deeds you cannot become one just by simply training yourself.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
So, just to be sure I haven't missed anything, can someone confirm whether or not these are all the scenes currently available in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I am missing anything from the ones listed, please let me know! Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, just to be sure I haven't missed anything, can someone confirm whether or not these are all the scenes currently available in the game?

there is throat fucking and Anal with Jill missing in your list

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
talk to her until she compains about the lack of variety in alcohol... than visit the trader in the elven encampment and buy the sweet lips wine.
Flirt with her and offer the alcohol.. afterwards if your rel is high enough you can also ask for anal (you won't need wine for that one)

Reactions: Movikx

Thusa

Mar 31, 2019
I've been trying to get Fina in the waterfall to level up but no matter what day i go on or what time of the day, she is never there. Is it a new glitch or did i forget to do something ? On every guide they say that there's no pre requisite.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I've been trying to get Fina in the waterfall to level up but no matter what day i go on or what time of the day, she is never there. Is it a new glitch or did i forget to do something ? On every guide they say that there's no pre requisite.
It's a bug if I were you I would use cheats because this game is pretty much showcase at this moment.

Jan 28, 2018

there is throat fucking and Anal with Jill missing in your list
Alright, so I have now seen the two scenes you mentioned [also, fun fact, you can actually trigger the anal scene before the deep throat scene, because apparently the deep throat scene won't trigger (for the first time) during the evening, only during the afternoon).], as well as

Am I missing anything else? I have a feeling I am missing some scenes (potentially threesomes) with Eric, and I have no idea about the Bard or the Mercenaries. If someone would let me know I would appreciate it!

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Guys, i need help colecting the futa elve semen, i have defetead them about 12 times and i get nothing, i have a jar and a bottle in my inventory
Thanks in advance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which waterfall did you check? there are several in and around the village.
It's a bug if I were you I would use cheats because this game is pretty much showcase at this moment.
...I'd agree to say the game is rather hard, as you can't level up normal RPG style, but that seems a bit to harsh
Guys, i need help colecting the futa elve semen, i have defetead them about 12 times and i get nothing, i have a jar and a bottle in my inventory
Thanks in advance
You gotta fuck them upon defeat... not sure if looseing has the same effect

Reactions: TempTitle

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
(to level up)
At what point in the game are you? If early game, she's in the waterfall southeast of the forest area (which is, in turn, south of the village). If you've already had the fight with futa elves, and done the summon succubus ritual, she's not present for a reason, talk to Astra and the point of the quest is to find her.

game is about roughly 25% finished and it has so many issues with gameplay that it's not worth to play it normally.
For you, perhaps, but considering your previous complaints, I can only assume you somehow never heard of this game before this version and aren't used to sprinting, as well as not knowing where traps are. The former generally covers keeping out of fights (not 100% but it's hardly impossible to get away from slimes).

As for 'not being able to find quests' when it's literally based on talking to characters and interacting with objects absolutely available to you, wondering how much you're wanting the game to hold your hand. The walkthrough, despite being out of date, more than covers a number of the basics.

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Told with Juliette at morning, but nothing happened. Just a phrase like “Have smth to talk about?”

eeem. wtf?
How to make Juliette follow me?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Told with Juliette at morning, but nothing happened. Just a phrase like “Have smth to talk about?”

eeem. wtf?
How to make Juliette follow me?
How is your relationship level with her?
I doubt you'd see many strangers tucking around watching you bang other strangers with genuine interest.

3.60 star(s) 176 Votes