Jason-Bubble

Aug 3, 2019
... try using stun potions and minotaur milk... most new enemies made strategic battleing much more neccesary... and costly:mad:
...or if you are short on money pray that "freeze" skill hits and stuns
wait you can make stun potion....how???
btw does fina+astra event had step to do or just basic RNG?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wait you can make stun potion....how???
btw does fina+astra event had step to do or just basic RNG?
You can't... but Rose (Jainas[the Futa Warriors] sitekick) sells them in the inn during the day and evening.
That's why battles get more expensive

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
My new question will be this: I saw that you can say ''Nah'' to trangender/futa characters. Is it always like that; I mean do you have a choice all the time?
"All the time" as in you can change the setting back at any point (that isn't in the middle of the scene it would be). To my knowledge, it will not suddenly pop up just before the scene that would have happened going "This next scene would involve futa or male on male, but you have your settings on 'nah'. Would you like to switch back?"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nope, and checked everywhere else people on here have mentioned as well :/ . really wish i had a save just before i talked to her so i could just respawn this fucker.
first time for me he hid himself in the futa elf forest... did you check there?
Krowly also mentioned that the sheep got raped by fairies before... and other monsters apparently... so check those areas aswell I suppose

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
first time for me he hid himself in the futa elf forest... did you check there?
Krowly also mentioned that the sheep got raped by fairies before... and other monsters apparently... so check those areas aswell I suppose
yep, like i said, i checked every area that could possibly be accesible by a sheep. unless i have to look at a certain time of day, i think im gonna give this game a break till a new walkthrough is out for this bit.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How do you get into the futa bath house?
Depends on where you're at questwise. Before Fina gets nabbed? Impossible.

After? You're able to peep the window of the bathhouse, after which you have to go to Melinda to learn how to boobs potion, then make said potion, use it, and stroll on in.
There may be steps missing, but this is the gist of it.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Depends on where you're at questwise. Before Fina gets nabbed? Impossible.

After? You're able to peep the window of the bathhouse, after which you have to go to Melinda to learn how to boobs potion, then make said potion, use it, and stroll on in.
There may be steps missing, but this is the gist of it.
How can i find that SPA with Fina ?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes