Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
No problem, glad I could help! Sorry it took me this long to reply, but I was an entire week in Poland and I didn't feel like logging in lmao

Anyway, I noticed the OP has added the walkthrough to the, well, OP so hopefully that makes things easier for people just starting the game. If I check out the next version and no one has done a walkthrough for it by then, I'll update mine, but just from skimming through the newer pages, it doesn't seem like it's a very big update.
Do you still plan on updating your walktrough?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
where to find the spa?and what do you need to get in there?
Elf camp at south. Come during the night. Look trough window, you will get a scene there. Then talk with this magician girl in tower to teach you how to make a potion. Then make potion and enter.

rockr

Jun 26, 2019
Spending way too much time looking for these sheep or whatever.
Does anyone have a save for this game uploaded? I can't find one in the search.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Who can give full save? And where is the cheat room with all the scenes?
Spanish
Vaya a la casa de Krowley > Sótano/Laboratorio > Esquina inferior derecha > cara a la pared lateral derecha > Golpee "Z" o "Barra espaciadora" > Disfrute.

English
Go to Krowley's house > Basement/Lab > Bottom Right corner > face Right side wall > Hit "Z" or "Spacebar" > Enjoy.

Reactions: viogob

Fredr

Sep 14, 2019
jesus, what is it with everyone crying for a full save? it won't kill you to actually play the game.
Some people don´t want to spend five or ten hours of their lives playing a game with mechanics so repetitive and boring (as 90% or RPGM games). They have a life and better things to do, but they are curious about the secenes and the drawings. I think it´s pretty understandable.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT
3.60 star(s) 175 Votes