lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Hi everyone, Im stuck on the point that I cleared the way to the old tower, but there is no girl there, only a red circle. And it says that i need somehow to activate it. How can I do it? I cant progress with my other quest without the tower girl...

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save of the version about where the mom shows up? I liked this game but havent played in forever so a full save would have me lost and skip things.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone, Im stuck on the point that I cleared the way to the old tower, but there is no girl there, only a red circle. And it says that i need somehow to activate it. How can I do it? I cant progress with my other quest without the tower girl...
You mean Melisa. To open the seal you need to solve a puzzle. The clue is somewhere in the tower.
(Alternatively, you can check p.46 of the walkthrough)

Reactions: lenny007

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
boobsgames I noticed that only watching (so not fapping) the Astra and Eric scene during the sermon still lowers Krowly's lust, which seems strange. Bug ?

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to trigger the Witches' tea party event after its mission is completed? Some new scenes take place during that event, but I have been unable to play them.

3.60 star(s) 186 Votes