Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did gardenning, alchemy and cooking get past from "beginigger"? if so, what is that for?

EDIT- sorry for my english XD, I mean "beginner"
They go as far as master level, and each contributes different things.
Gardening for growing ingredients for alchemy - Can't be done on days when it's raining, and it can rain a lot.

Alchemy for making potions - higher skill level currently gets better versions of some potions - i.e. health/mana.

Cooking for cooking better meals that are better for hunger.

They require insane amounts of grinding though. Each time you have Krowly do gardening/cooking/alchemy raises that skill by a single point, and they all take a single time-slot from the day - morning/afternoon/evening.

Reactions: Movikx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
CAN I HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH GRANDMA AGNIESZKA??? View attachment 732513
Yes. Either grind affection with her by finding a lost sheep, or go use the cheat room.

I can't trigger this hunt scene? What are requirements?
Can't remember if you need Krowly to have a certain affection level with Jaina & Rose, but even then it's still a "random encounter" with them.

Reactions: MR HORNY

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Yes. Either grind affection with her by finding a lost sheep, or go use the cheat room.

Can't remember if you need Krowly to have a certain affection level with Jaina & Rose, but even then it's still a "random encounter" with them.
Yeah random encounter, holy shit, I really like the game but I never saw a dev that like to randomize things like this, how is even possible to miss the "submit" LOL

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how can i activate quest the "lost delivery"?
Im not sure, but I think you need to go in a hunt with eric, its random, so save before, and then you will find rose and jaina being attacked by orcs, win and they will drop a "Strange rune", but I dont know if the drop is randon too :/

Reactions: DeminPatyon

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still think the game is good just wish there was a switch between the scene's like one update you would get sex scene's with the wemon then they could go to the guy's. i just want to be able to fuck all the girl's tho not real in to the guy stuff but if that is part of the story then i will have to play it too. i would also like some more scene's with that sexy guard girl too lol.

Reactions: Movikx

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Honestly,i think i'm gonna have to wait for couple more update for some animation and scene....and pls someone update the walkthorugh omg

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
Small question: there's a Fina on Krowly scene in the church but I can't find any other ones, the other ones are just Krowly on Fina. Are there any plans to be able to tell her you prefer it the other way around in the future?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes