zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know this is a game for every sex to play but i hope the female gaurd and some of the other hot lady's get more dick in all there holes and for the futa and others give them there scene's for them.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
i know this is a game for every sex to play but i hope the female gaurd and some of the other hot lady's get more dick in all there holes and for the futa and others give them there scene's for them.
Unfortunately, Diana(the female guard) doesn't won the poll for the next character that will have an new scene, Elizabeth Darkwood (the futa bard that plays in the tavern and in the spa) won this time.

Reactions: benaricard

JackSledner95

Nov 22, 2020
Oye, acabo de empezar el juego hace unos días y me encantó. Pero tengo una pregunta sobre un artículo, "Anillo de esmeralda maldito". Dice que tiene un tipo de maldición y mi pregunta es si afecta el progreso de alguna manera o sucede un evento que él no ha visto. Si sabe algo, ¿podría decirme por favor?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Oye, acabo de empezar el juego hace unos días y me encantó. Pero tengo una pregunta sobre un artículo, "Anillo de esmeralda maldito". Dice que tiene un tipo de maldición y mi pregunta es si afecta el progreso de alguna manera o sucede un evento que él no ha visto. Si sabe algo, ¿podría decirme por favor?
El único elemento que cambia algo en la jugabilidad es el butt plug que evita que Krowley tenga escenas anales, ese accesorio bdsm que se pone en la boca (olvidé el nombre) que evita que Krowley use hechizos ya que su boca está tapada y por ultimo la lenceria sexy que cambia la apariencia de Krowley, Eric y Rose, las otras cambian el estado o dan algun bonus de hp o sp

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
Can anyone help me? here it says Eric on Thursday takes a bath and I don't know where he takes the bath (Please anyone help)

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
Can anyone help me? here it says Eric on Thursday takes a bath and I don't know where he takes the bath (Please anyone help)
I really wanna know how to get the scene where he sucks :/

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the characters in the future getting pregnant will be really cool
Uh-huh... Current evidence says otherwise.

Not yet, no with Krowley itself making some girl pregnant, there's some monster girls that already are pregnant when you find them. I think I'll gonna make this question to BoobsGames to know if really will gonna have this event in some point.
I asked him and there's no plans to make Krowley impregnate any woman in the game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I get that scene too? :O
Some night Jenna fuck Eric in their house. I don't exactly when.
Another scene: You must have scene at morning with Jenna in chicken coop. After that go to hunt with Eric, Jenna must visit you with meal. If everything works there is another scene with them in their house at night.

Reactions: Gressyn
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes