Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... translated=Random Event
conclusion: save before going to bed , choose mastrubate and if you have to choose where to cum just reload

I don't think Carla has set intervalls, but there is a chance she sends you away anyway... might be random aswell

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
conclusion: save before going to bed , choose mastrubate and if you have to choose where to cum just reload

I don't think Carla has set intervalls, but there is a chance she sends you away anyway... might be random aswell

I'm checking every night for both Carla and Jill. How does the MC get a titfuck from Alice?

I don't mind using the Cheat Room.

EDIT: Event - On Wednesday morning, Astra is upstairs in her room nude. Has two nude images with her.

Dec 6, 2017
how do you access these two scenes?
That scene doesn't actually exist, he only did it for Tumblr, since they requested them. Mostly referring the the mom and daughter, it won't happen in the actual game. Not sure about the right one, since it might happen later on.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
*** Gay content can be turned off at the beginning of the game ***
Gay turn off ok but...but but what about futa ?

nwm,
1546550983549.png

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know how training with Erick works? His mom already gave me a boobjob.

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
Oh good to know, I was planning to try have her show up with jizz on her but nice to know now it has extra rewards.
Thank you for the help I figured out where I went wrong. I had to beat the strange glade and do big green mission to get the group hunt. Smooth sailing from there.

Voidcookie

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone know how training with Erick works? His mom already gave me a boobjob.
You can join Eric's training sessions in front of the "camp" in front of the goblin cave during noon/afternoon. can't remember do you need some sort of pre-quest to join.

SuitedPanda

Jul 12, 2017
just keep solveing quests and explore the world... this is rather straight forward... the harder the enemies the closer to the end you are... and panties are currently last quest in the game
I'm pretty sure I explored the entire world but I still don't know how to get the panties quest or the wood

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure I explored the entire world but I still don't know how to get the panties quest or the wood
than you certainly didn't explore this thread or even the OP atleast
Is here any image zips for me? I don't like RPGM games but the artworks are great..
pretty sure I saw the artwork on e-hentai.org before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm new to this game and I'm on the verge of hating it. For over an hour: In afternoon team up with the hero in the forest to earn experience ranging from 0 to 3 experience. In evening, in home reading book for 2 experience. Fighting monster nets 0 experience. After 2 hours I finally reached level 2. My character is still too weak to defeat that slime girl or goblin. I hate too spend 5 hours trying to get to level 3. Any suggestion?

Btw, I will not get into the failure rate of casting magic since it's less of a pain that gaining levels.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes