hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a better walkthrough to help minimize as much of the RPG maker stuff as possible?

What are you supposed to do in the beginning of the game?

Can someone just type out a quick walk through:

1. go here.
2. do this.
3. go here.
4. do this.

It never stops raining and I can't work anymore.

I gave up.

If the developer of the game happens to read my message. Stop everything you're doing and add a quest log to the game.

Reactions: Robert rivers
Mar 18, 2018
Is there a better walkthrough to help minimize as much of the RPG maker stuff as possible?

What are you supposed to do in the beginning of the game?

Can someone just type out a quick walk through:

1. go here.
2. do this.
3. go here.
4. do this.

It never stops raining and I can't work anymore.

I gave up.

If the developer of the game happens to read my message. Stop everything you're doing and add a quest log to the game.
There's literally a quest log in game lmaoooooo

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Probably because you don't have any quests yet. Look, the walkthrough on the topic post is a 2 page PDF. If that isn't short enough for you, nothing will help you.
So when you first start the game, you're supposed to go to the waterfall?

Mar 18, 2018
So when you first start the game, you're supposed to go to the waterfall?
When you first start the game, you can do *any* of these. It's all open-ended. There's no strict story path to follow as of yet, other than the Succubus/Church scenario.

Edit: I misused the term "open-ended," but I think my point is still clear.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When you first start the game, you can do *any* of these. It's all open-ended. There's no strict story path to follow as of yet, other than the Succubus/Church scenario.

Edit: I misused the term "open-ended," but I think my point is still clear.
Can you do me a big favor and tell me how to get the first quest?

I tried working one time, then I sold the ingredient for 6g. After that it keeps raining and I can't work anymore. From there I have no idea what to do. I tried talking to everyone, but I got no quest.

Mar 18, 2018
Can you do me a big favor and tell me how to get the first quest?

I tried working one time, then I sold the ingredient for 6g. After that it keeps raining and I can't work anymore. From there I have no idea what to do. I tried talking to everyone, but I got no quest.
Sorry, I haven't done the first quest in so long, I've just been transferring my save file between updates. I'd say just explore the forest more, try to find Juliette (I think her name is Juliette, blonde girl with tits poking out her dress,) and try to interact with Elizabeth to whatever extent is required to get her to tell you about the succubus that pops out at night, then level grind to beat her and you should have some clear direction as to where to go next.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
easy way to gain exp are...
buy the book in the store and read it
help Eric (Hero kid) dureing the day and settle with slimes (you might need to reload)
avoid all combat and find your way to the tent in the south of the forest to defeat the "rapeist" and "save" the "princess"
search the tent to find another scroll and read it at home
in the evening make your way to the waterfall avoiding unneccesary battle
make sure your lust is as low as possible and once the succubus appears (nights will have a red taint) defeat her in combat.

at this point you should be around level 2-3
with level 2 interact with magic circel in the cellar, go to the church and read some books, go to the slime den close to the waterfall and defeat the slime girl, interact with the circel again
optional mastrubat 15 times before going to bed and finish in the glas, interact with the scroll from the forest to learn a new skill
around level 3 there are tomes close to your bed interact with them to learn 2 more skills.
after that only the tower and the ghost will give you problems so try to level 1-2 more times

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys,

I played this game yesterday without problem. Now the game always freezes in the very very beginning (blank screen) and I have to hard reset my PC. I wonder why.

RPGM developers SHOULD understand that they MUST NOT choose full screen mode by default.

Reactions: lumley

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
even if the game doesn't load correctly you should be able to press "F1" and disable full screen mode... by the way that setting saves for all RPG Maker XP or VX/Ace games respectively... so you might have actually enabled that setting for different game of that engine yourself

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
What a terrible walkthrough lol, I'm stuck in the ghost part, it's impossible to beat it, I like 300 points of exp to level up, I already beat the stallion girl, the succubus, the flower thingy and all my quest are completed except for that one, don't say that I need to farm 2 - 4 exp at day until I level up, I got confused and stuck at the begging for the same reason, low level, trying to farm normal enemies (like slimes or faiires etc) doesn't work because they don't give you shit of exp

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes