Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maybe on sunday?
Fina is out under the waterfall on all days dureing the evening hour
Is there a more detailed walkthrough out there? I completed the summoning circle quest and I still haven't gotten any scenes with Juliet plus, I only have the facial scene with elisabeth.
You need to build your favor with the girls to unlock more... For Juliet invite her to dances dureing the evenings
And for the sister keep getting frisky with her... for a bit of a laugh try getting head before the mess on Sundays^^
You can also help her if she is fixing the church or graveyard dureing the daytime

adam0103

Nov 16, 2018
Fina is out under the waterfall on all days dureing the evening hour

You need to build your favor with the girls to unlock more... For Juliet invite her to dances dureing the evenings
And for the sister keep getting frisky with her... for a bit of a laugh try getting head before the mess on Sundays^^
You can also help her if she is fixing the church or graveyard dureing the daytime
should I talk to Sister Elizabeth on sunday? or everyday?
and how does jill come to my home?

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
is there a cheat to git a lot of money/gold

I could not find any option for money/gold in the cheat room

Vatman

Aug 12, 2016
how do Sister Elizabeth warns me not to go out at night ? plz help me!!
Go out during night and walk around. You might get attacked by a Succubus. If you manage to defeat her(save scum), you can gain favors with the nun and have sex with her.(not vaginal since she is to remain a virgin)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
once the succubus appears the nights will have a red tint so don't waste time if it doesn't look like a red moon is shining.
I haven't seen Elizabeth out of the church in regular intervalls (rather seem to be a random Event)... and until you have 10 Favor or more she won't allow any action.
defeating the succubus will grant you that much favor with her. I think she will mention the Succubus with 5 Favor but have been a while so I am not sure

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The witch can strip down her pants and reveal an erect cock by "stareing at her"
fire skills are attack skills that get unlocked by leveling... if you are referring to the succubus summoning read the first pages of this thread

Reactions: Shutupplease

barronsat

May 14, 2017
How do you increase your combat stats in this game...? Is it just through grinding, is there any XP indicator? halp!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...first 10 pages of this thread... there is no reason for grinding other than completeing Eric (Hero boys) training fights dureing the day. most exp is gained by completing quests

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes