Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
How do I get "Cum on Jill" scene? I gave her beer, and she only showed me a boob...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to mastrubate before going to sleep... if the RNG god is smiling at you she will arrive at the moment of your orgasm and get a facial

Reactions: Furyan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what of this game is real grind?
you can't get gold or exp by batteling, which make grinding completly worthless...
only thing I can think of is fighting certain enemies with Eric... but that's no real grind either

buy

Apr 25, 2018
TALK ERIC MORNING.
GO TO GOBLIN CAVE.
WEAST ENTRACE FIRST FLOR.
LAST ORC CLOSE TO THE CARPET
AND IF YOU WIN SHE BACK AND YOU FIGHT AGAIN.

srsly dude your info is so vague it hurts.
Weast? what now west or east god damn
ORC? i thought they are goblins what now?! and what frikking carpet are you talking about is there another goblin cave I missed or do you mean that one close to erik adventure quest?
god damn man

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...chill man... his english might not be on par with yours... but he tried
the first part of his post is easy enough to read...
enter the cave (just above Erics little "Fort")... go north until you find a big bridge to the east and a smaller one to the west...
Take the smaller one and enter the next map... 2 enemies here fight both and loose the last battle against the Fatgoblin girl
the new cave area has some furniture (vases and a carpet)

Reactions: Gabaw and AlexTorch

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
If y'all wanna find that BJ scene w/ Futa Elf - go interact with the magic ritual circle in the basement of ur house (continuation of a quest "Summon a Succubus"). Then after dialog we need to find a last third panty, Fina has one for us. So let's head to the waterfall (in the evening) where she loves to chill... And watch the scene

Reactions: Gabaw
Dec 26, 2017
okay for the guard girl is it krowley get the BJ or the other guard? Because for me the conditions were that it was either the morning or the daytime on a weekday and it was raining. It was a sprite animation of her blowing her partner and you can interrupt them for +lust; her image will have cum stains on her face and her dialogue will say "What? it's boring here."

hey how do you find the firewood for the succubus summoning
There's a walkthrough on the front page friend!

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes