*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the cheat area lets you make your character a futa wish that was an option at the beginning of the game

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a way to choose to go on hunts with jaina and rose? for the new 3some scene?
During a hunt with Eric you will come aross Jaina and Rose in a glade

How do I get to tit fuck her in the first place? And how do I get scenes with the nun?
Need to get her relations up by collecting eggs for her or if you want to do it quickly just use the cheat room

Reactions: Furyan

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
As much as I wanna dive into this game... I think I'll wait until the cheat room has someone that can boost xp.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Really love the art, honestly, it was the reason I was willing to give the game a chance.

Also glad I can avoid the gay content.

Only thing i wish is i could use magic more outside of battle.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
>*** Gay content can be turned off at beginning of game ***

Does this mean that the MC has no sex with the futa characters, or just that he gets to penetrate them, but not have them penetrate him?

Because male on futa is fine with me.

But not futa on male. :test:
It basically means in some instances it still happens, you just won't see the cg for it. I learned this after falling into a pit filled with tentacle monsters and getting drunk with a orc,the cg wasn't there but the text still was.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
by how much content I mean hourly or if you could compare it to any other game at the moment?
I can't give accurate depiction based on time because i always cheat these games to cut down my time greatly. Just doing the quests took about a hour, but that's because. Also explored to see if there was other stuff. It seems there are some other scenes not in the walkthrough that i have not unlocked yet like the guard blowjob.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Eric Jaina and Krowly threesome how to get this?
random encounter when you train with eric during midday you go to a glade with jaina and the redhead to explore a cave 2 outcomes threesome if you all die in there or choice between eric/redhead blowjob if you succeed

Reactions: DimitarM12

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
How to start relationship with the nun????
I have done:
-the magic circle quest
-return spell quest
-the terrible secret of fina quest
-big green quest
-and labnoratory (altough it says it's not implemented yet to the end, buy ended up with anchors to find)
And I have magic pollen as well. Don't know what to do, walktrough is useless.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to the mess on sunday until she will tell you to stay inside dureing the night.
Later she may ask you for help in order to defeat the succubus... do so
from now on you can ask sexual favors from her... depending on your relationship (sexy action raise rel with her)

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes