Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
how do i get the succubus quest the walkthrough said i have to talk withe the nun but she doesnt give me the quest

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
How can I get Fina bukakke?
It's a picture in her house at the upper floor.

Astra = wardrobe in his closet.
Fina= whaterfall
Alice= i don t remember.
To get Alice you have to take them from the kid (Jessie) at her house when she is at the inn, don't rememver if day sensitive.

how do i get the succubus quest the walkthrough said i have to talk withe the nun but she doesnt give me the quest
I think you need some min points with nun to start quest, she says something about strange things happening at night, later she will ask for help i think.

hotfix update
Nice, here the changelog.

A small hotfix.

Fixed

- missed translated lines in the adventure with Jaina and Rose

- a bug with busty Krowly's illustration getting stucked on the screen

buy

Apr 25, 2018
Entrace East in goblin cave she is attack You. After You down the more down goblin in map
i didnt get what you try to say, is it the normal gobiln Cave or the second one? is there a special day for it?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
i didnt get what you try to say, is it the normal gobiln Cave or the second one? is there a special day for it?
Do you have the quest already? Because you get it from Eric. At some point he will be obviously angry while training in the moring. Approach him and you get the quest.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how to get Rob to overlook his general dislike for rpgm..demon-dame..assfuck a nun...download :p

Reactions: Gabaw

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Uhhh, for some reason I don't get event XP. Anything other than reading the bedside book does absolutely nothing? What the fuck.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes