hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
No there isn't a menu, you just go where the girls are and you can repeat the scenes there.
Some of the scenes are only at specific locations or times (e.g. the minotaur girl only shows up on Sunday), and you need to have some minimum value of Lust. If there's a Flirt option when talking to her, that option ought to lead to a sex scene if you meet the conditions.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Some of the scenes are only at specific locations or times (e.g. the minotaur girl only shows up on Sunday), and you need to have some minimum value of Lust. If there's a Flirt option when talking to her, that option ought to lead to a sex scene if you meet the conditions.
I just used CheatEngine to lock lust at 80% and save myself the hassle, same goes for HP and mana since i played it at 2/3x speed and i couldn't really dodge enemies. NPCs "affection" can be increased in cheat room.

The only scene i missed was Eric in female lingerine, for some reason i just can't get it.

Reactions: Revy15a2

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
The only scene i missed was Eric in female lingerine, for some reason i just can't get it.
That's because it isn't in the game - the creator's blog had the picture but the scene isn't in the game (at least not yet). I linked to the blog comment about it earlier in the thread.

Hmmm - the blog's been updated again. Looks like Eric's going to get some more scenes in the next release.

JohnFitzgerald

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any kind of overview for the scenes? e.g. which character has what scenes, maybe how to trigger them or something like that? primarily i would like to know what characters have what scenes so i know if i messed something,

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you could use "_RPGdecrypter" and take a look at the scene folder... other than that I doubt there is anything like that

Last edited:

ZILLARAMI

Nov 17, 2018
Whenever I attempt to launch the .exe file, it just says "Extract Folder" and doesn't even launch the game. And yes, I already extracted it. How can I solve my problem?

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Whenever I attempt to launch the .exe file, it just says "Extract Folder" and doesn't even launch the game. And yes, I already extracted it. How can I solve my problem?
Is it just a single .exe file? If it is then just extract it to get the game.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Does someone explain what happened to the tumblr of him? (I know it was published by a darkpicolo but I do not know if it is another profile of the creator of the game )

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes