apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
I have this problem:I got the pollen from the plant girl but when I talk to him he still asks if I want some dust.
what should I do?
Oh,and I didn't defeat the ghost

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you first need to know what you want from him... the option gets avaiable after talking to the witch (defeating the ghost) twice (need to be on different nights though)

apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
you first need to know what you want from him... the option gets avaiable after talking to the witch (defeating the ghost) twice (need to be on different nights though)
I already talked to the witch and sold him some dust and now i gotta defeat the ghost? dang it dude i'm just lvl 4 how am I gonna defeat her?

legolassucks

Jul 10, 2018
i have some questions ;
do you guys know how often the game is updated and when will be the next update?
when jacking off how many times do i have to cum in the jar to grow the slime?
is there a scene with carla?

Reactions: DimitarM12

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have some questions ;
do you guys know how often the game is updated and when will be the next update?
when jacking off how many times do i have to cum in the jar to grow the slime?
is there a scene with carla?
15 times for the slime... but it will stay in it's jar most of the time even after.
all women currently included also have atleast one scene... some are SFW though

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
so is there any sex scene with the futa dark chick at the tavern besides sucking her off or not yet?

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
There is a hidden room in the basement where you can enable the gay option, change time, the day and upgrade your relationship with all girls. The dialogue is in Russian at the end, the first option gives the girl 5 points, the sencond one takes 5 away, the last one quits. You can't add money or levels.

The cheat room is located in the bottom right corner of the basement, put your character there, press up and enter.

Reactions: NODOGAN
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes