M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It's here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the Eric's camp you go down, then right, pass the little river with the bridge and go down, It's there.
so no big slime girl to capture , you got idea what is wrong?

edit :
added the save file of the game to it

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

edit :
You need to read a book in the Krowley's house that mentions that sometimes slimes assumes womam forms to atract mans, it's on the right corner from the entrance door.

kingpiff

Oct 27, 2020
You need to read a book in the Krowley's house that mentions that sometimes slimes assumes womam forms to atract mans, it's on the right corner from the entrance door.
I picked up the jar from the table, and have read the book on the right most book shelf, went down to the wet hole, still no slime momma appearing

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019

edit :
Besides everything mention already the jar, interacting with the magic circle and fire holders you have to go to the church at night and read a book on the shelf closest to sister Elizabeth's bed that tell you about the slime needed to be used on the circle. You could go in the day if she is in the back massaging her breast but that is limited to some day at some time so night is easier as she will not let you back there unless she is outside of the church.

*edited* I checked with my first save (save at start) she is only missing if you don't interact with the magic circle in the basement which allows you to interact with the book in the church, the jar is needed to collect the slime for the quest and can be bought at the shop for 30 gold or gotten off of Krowly's table for free.

The book in Krowly's house is most-likely information that allows Krowly to cum in the jar during masturbation during sleep segments after he gets the slime from the busty slime in the cave that you are looking for.

How win Green jelly?
Как победить зелёное желе?
Get some hp potions fight it normally it will spit you out when it engulfs you if you have the slime terror necklace on which works just like the slime repel potion but its effects don't stop until you remove it, Lizzy will not be able to interacted with you in open world and possibly not in battle when wearing it, but all normal slimes leave you along.

Last edited:

YaboSan

Oct 10, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the Show must go on quest for some reason. I went to the Spa during Sunday at all periods of the day and talking to the Manager does nothing, I also spoke to Carla and nothing triggers.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the Show must go on quest for some reason. I went to the Spa during Sunday at all periods of the day and talking to the Manager does nothing, I also spoke to Carla and nothing triggers.
I did on Afternoon but i don't remember if it was sunday or saturday

EUDEMON87

Feb 19, 2018
В каком подземелье можно добыть изумруд для квеста и в какой локации можно найти новую лабораторию?
In which dungeon can you get the emerald for the quest, and in which location can you find a new laboratory?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Would be nice if there was a quest list in the game for quests you haven't completed yet because even looking at the walkthrough which I don't even know if it's updated I'm pretty lost on what to do next, in the secret room behind the house there's some sex scenes with characters that I haven't gotten yet

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
There is a Quest log that includes completed and in-progress quests. Some scenes only available after losing some battles, like being pegged by a lamia for example.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good you got every one coverd with there likes. i am thinking this is not even half way done lol.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
i have the magic pollen but leaf wont trade the elven root with me at night so am stuck at the summon succubs quest help?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes