Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Im not asking for vanilla content. I understand the nature of this game.
All Im hoping for is a semblance of a relationship. Even if its messed up one.
Maybe when you have 150+ relationship with a character you unlock romance with her, or start developing emotions for each other or anything rly. Right now, all characters are emotionless, just brainless fucking (except for Jill).
I just dont want it to be all meaningless.
I'll ask BG about this possibility. Don't expect some positive answer though.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Not sure why some people think grinding in games is suppose to give the illusion of content as its normally used to space out little content. While this game does have stuff it seems the grind makes it rather just annoying to play most of the time. As for the game itself it doesn't seem like their is an over arching story so its most-likely a endless adventure until they want it to end it as it hasn't even been hinted were this is going. Kind of odd that Rose's snowball and firefly potions are more valuable than most of the loot in the entire game with the snowball potion being the better of the two.

As for the Night Guest, it seems simple not sure if sleeping in the home stops it from working but after 3 days you just keep chatting until Carla say it, hold alt if its repeated text, then check houses with males in it at night which there are only 3 outside of Krowly - Eric, Derek and the old man, Sebi owns the only lock in town so he most likely never gets drained.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Im not asking for vanilla content. I understand the nature of this game.
All Im hoping for is a semblance of a relationship. Even if its messed up one.
Maybe when you have 150+ relationship with a character you unlock romance with her, or start developing emotions for each other or anything rly. Right now, all characters are emotionless, just brainless fucking (except for Jill).
I just dont want it to be all meaningless.
I'll ask BG about this possibility. Don't expect some positive answer though.
I've sended your message to him and welp, I already was expecting something like this, in his words:
'' It's easy minded game about happy fucking. I do not want to complicate it. Also i don't really want to discuss it this way''

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I've sended your message to him and welp, I already was expecting something like this, in his words:
'' It's easy minded game about happy fucking. I do not want to complicate it. Also i don't really want to discuss it this way''
Understandable and respectable. Its his game and he has a vision for it. Thank you for at least brining this topic to him.
Tho Its kinda sad how it will remain soulless and emotionless. Outside of that, the game is fun.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy guys i am in cave with rose and jaina one with locked gate and ghost girls how can i complete it pls reply

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
hy guys i am in cave with rose and jaina one with locked gate and ghost girls how can i complete it pls reply
''fup'' to that statue on the right, after you're in, fight with all the ghost girls and open all the chests and go north.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Are all the scenes that are in that debug whatever room actually in the current version? if so I'm missing a lot of sex scenes I guess that I'm not sure how to get like with Jaina etc

Jun 6, 2020
You're suposed to use the arrows buttons to move, now how you managed to be unable to use/unconfigurate them is out of my knowledgement. Try to download it again and move only your save to the new file, some posts above I disponibilized the game in an .rar file with my save on it, overwrite with yours and done.
I tried redownloading and still having the same issue. My character is stuck moving up, and I can only make the character face left by pressing the right or down arrow. I can manage to get inside the house and into the basement, after that I get stuck by the kitchen area. My actual keyboard isnt the problem, the on screen keyboard has the same issue. I never changed any setting, this has been happening when I first tried the game. What are you left and up keys bound to in the F1 menu?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I tried redownloading and still having the same issue. My character is stuck moving up, and I can only make the character face left by pressing the right or down arrow. I can manage to get inside the house and into the basement, after that I get stuck by the kitchen area. My actual keyboard isnt the problem, the on screen keyboard has the same issue. I never changed any setting, this has been happening when I first tried the game. What are you left and up keys bound to in the F1 menu?
This is how my configurations is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes