jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Nun is asleep at night =D
You need to raise your level (which is done by hunting with Eric and reading a book at your house in the evening), buy or craft potions (Rose offers you four types) or just hack your hp/mp bar.
So to level faster I do the "hunt" option and not "go in a dungeon" with Eric?

Jun 6, 2020
Im not able to move right or down, how are the controls supposed to work? I can only turn left and down. I keep getting stuck on the wall above krowlys basement

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Oh boy, let's go.

This room is more a debug room than a gallery room, expect he to remove this room soon, according with the dev the game is suposed to not have an gallery, he likes the idea that if you want to see a scene again, you'll have to trigger the event to it again.
Haven't touched this game since 5 patches ago.

does the game finally have gallery room support?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Im not able to move right or down, how are the controls supposed to work? I can only turn left and down. I keep getting stuck on the wall above krowlys basement
You're suposed to use the arrows buttons to move, now how you managed to be unable to use/unconfigurate them is out of my knowledgement. Try to download it again and move only your save to the new file, some posts above I disponibilized the game in an .rar file with my save on it, overwrite with yours and done.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
This game really want you to grind levels to kill the big slime for the first quest? seems hunting and reading books takes forever just to even get to level 2.
Though I don't even know where the cave for the big slime is, I went to the cave north of eric training and it wasn't in there

Last edited:

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This game really want you to grind levels to kill the big slime for the first quest? seems hunting and reading books takes forever just to even get to level 2
If you're having trouble with that, you can go to the cheat room on the right down corner in Krowley's basement and activate easy battle mode by talking with the mirror in that room, it'll enable an option(last one in battle menu) that kills all enemies on the screen. About the dificulty in the early game, probably the dev will change this in future updates, I'll bring this subject to him. For what I've seen on this thread, many people are struggling in this begining by the lack of experience gains on the game.

I have full mp and yet I can't use the spill anymore
You're equipped with an item named ''Red Gag''? It increases the defense but makes unavailable the use of spells

Reactions: jems242

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Know where the big slime is? I checked the cave north of where eric trains and didn't find it, checked around other areas too
It's here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the Eric's camp you go down, then right, pass the little river with the bridge and go down, It's there.

Reactions: jems242

sul

Jan 18, 2018
If you're having trouble with that, you can go to the cheat room on the right down corner in Krowley's basement and activate easy battle mode by talking with the mirror in that room, it'll enable an option(last one in battle menu) that kills all enemies on the screen. About the dificulty in the early game, probably the dev will change this in future updates, I'll bring this subject to him. For what I've seen on this thread, many people are struggling in this begining by the lack of experience gains on the game.

You're equipped with an item named ''Red Gag''? It increases the defense but makes unavailable the use of spells
thanks, man I thought I get a bug

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I cant trigger the mouth fuck scene between eric and astra
You already reached 10 in their relationship? You need to re-do the topless friday event where Alice dances on the table, for each time you increase they relationship by 1, so, you need to do this event 10 times for what I remember dev saying.(use the cheat room to jump the days to achieve this more fast)

sul

Jan 18, 2018
You already reached 10 in their relationship? You need to re-do the topless friday event where Alice dances on the table, for each time you increase they relationship by 1, so, you need to do this event 10 times for what I remember dev saying.(use the cheat room to jump the days to achieve this more fast)
how I increase their relationship effectively

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes