jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I'm looking at the walkthrough and tells me to go to the church in the back bookshelf but I can't get by the nun, and then to kill the big slime in the cave but it seems too powerful for me not sure what to do

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is Battle nun supposed to respawn near the tower? Did I miss something when I defeated her? (Is there a hidden scene with sleeping Astra or something?)
It seems that once you've encountered the battle nun near the tower, you can't encounter her again in this place (nor in the elven forest).

But you can (apparently) always encounter her:
- in the north part of the 'Rocks' (between the ruined passage and the ruins of the temple),
- in the center part of the 'Deep tunnel' (south-east of the goblin village).

See inside spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr.Red and Danlorn

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
talking to elizabeth at the spa doesnt do anything after saving her. anyone else get this bug?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a cheat-option to increase the relationship levels with characters?
I don't mind helping Jenna or Astra since their relationship points can increase multiple times per day.
But Jaina and Rose rely on random encounters. Rose can be increased by 1 per day... but this takes so damn long.

Is there a way to speed this up?
Or is there an option to check the relationship levels you have with all of the characters?

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
I don't mind helping Jenna or Astra since their relationship points can increase multiple times per day.
But Jaina and Rose rely on random encounters. Rose can be increased by 1 per day... but this takes so damn long.

Or is there an option to check the relationship levels you have with all of the characters?
yes there is go to the basement in ur house and then go to bottom right and press entre

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

Either go to the cheat room in your house and raise each character's relationship 5points at a time, or download a save editor and make the values whatever you want

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok. I played through pretty much all what the game has to offer (for now (v.338)), and i gotta say:

It was a fun ride.

I like how this game doesn't take itself serious with all of the characters. I like the option to turn gay content off, although the MC + 1 other male that you can have sex with, both look feminine enough to seem either a trap or a serious tomboy.

The quests were fun, although a few of them may need some clearer directions.
Also.. showing prerequisites for a few of the events/scenes would be helpful.
I'm trying to get the anal scene with Eric but he is never in the mood. I assume his lust lvl has to go higher, but it is a real pain to increase it.

I hope more artwork will get added for the simple scenes... like a sleeping character. I'd love to see ?Jaina? (the futa amazon) sleeping either super cute-like, thumb in her mouth, completely opposite of her personality... or just arms and legs wide open.. dick at full mast.
Also a bit more variety in the win/lose scenes with enemies would be grat. Why can't i fuck a futa-elf but only get a blowjob from them? :)

All in all, this game is quite fun and i am hoping for much more of it.

Reactions: leechurch

Bruhhhhhh

Sep 11, 2017
If you have given Jimm the Panties and don't get the option to summon a succubus maybe try sleeping and interacting with the summoning circle the next day.
You can summon Meril the succubus you fought earlier at the same summoning circle where you summon Jimm... you can do this once everyday, you can summon Jimm and watch him fuck a succubus/Preggo-succubus/Futa-Succubus/Prego-futa-succubus to raise your lust and you can summon meril to lower your lust by letting her ride you or ask for a handjob.

If you have high lust then you can chose to suck off the Futa behind the Tavern at night... no CG for this scene last time I checked. If you lose to the Bandit ass raping Julliet he will Ass rape Krowley. At evening time in the forest outside the town to the east/right of the map above the path that leads to the waterfall where Finna bathes... There is a small clearing with a campfire and a barrel... an orc shows up there in the evening and if you keep drinking with him eventually Krowley passes out and the orc ass fucks him.
There's a hunting event called a Glade or something where you meet the Futa and Rose the alchemist... if you go through the event and win you have the option to get a BJ from Rose or Eric ... if you go through the event and lose then the Futa fucks Eric's ass and you fuck hers. Also if you read the text then a LOT of the damn monsters keep poking Krowley's butthole. Tentacles especially do a lot of gay stuff.
It seems most of the Elven women you come across are futa's so there's gonna be a lot more of it in the future x_x

D: Depends on how you look at it I guess what your definition of gender is and all that crap... You don't wanna hop down that rabbit hole ... just enjoy the pretty pictures. @_@ ... It's all 0's and 1's ... ... ... Really hope we get some decent content with Jaina soon. and wish Eric had a stupid fem face like Krowley...
Also Jaina the futa chick is all about fucking tight goblin asses... Using a spell to give her a vag would drastically alter her character, Or just piss her off. .. ... Imagine you cast that spell on her an she shows up at church instead of the tavern next day in a big frilly pink dress. XD
I cant summon the succubus even after i slept and interact with the circle again, it only allow me to summon jimm

Mar 18, 2019
cheat and walkthough?
Walkthrough is on the 1st page. Cheat room for "reputation" and some other stuff is hidden in the basement, down right corner, go into the right wall. For quick gold and item duplication use this:
Upload your save, edit/add what you want and replace the old save file.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'm looking at the walkthrough and tells me to go to the church in the back bookshelf but I can't get by the nun, and then to kill the big slime in the cave but it seems too powerful for me not sure what to do
Nun is asleep at night =D
You need to raise your level (which is done by hunting with Eric and reading a book at your house in the evening), buy or craft potions (Rose offers you four types) or just hack your hp/mp bar.

Reactions: jems242

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'm trying to get the anal scene with Eric but he is never in the mood. I assume his lust lvl has to go higher, but it is a real pain to increase it.
You can purchase Minotaur's cum from Mabel (or get Futa Elf's cum... somewhere) and give it to Eric/Jaine/Rose when you're paired in a Hunt/dungeon together. Then choose "Talk to Party" (for a bj, titjb, anal). flirt with him in the evening at the tavern.
(You can drink it too for the same purpose obvsly)

Also a bit more variety in the win/lose scenes with enemies would be grat. Why can't I fuck a futa-elf but only get a blowjob from them?
Art takes time. Personally I'd like to see characters enjoy sex, not just stand/lay there with the same expression =D

(Also what is that Big Dick Quest?)

Reactions: MG-Gaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You can purchase Minotaur's cum from Mabel (or get Futa Elf's cum... somewhere) and give it to Eric/Jaine/Rose when you're paired in a Hunt/dungeon together. Then choose "Talk to Party" (for a bj, titjb, anal). flirt with him in the evening at the tavern.
(You can drink it too for the same purpose obvsly)

Art takes time. Personally I'd like to see characters enjoy sex, not just stand/lay there with the same expression =D

(Also what is that Big Dick Quest?)
I completely forgot about the cum you can buy... thanks for the reminder.:)

I know that art takes time. It was more of a wishlist for future updates, and i agree with how the characters should be shown to enjoy sex. More of those frames would be great, but i also hope for more variety :)

As for the Big Dick Quest... i don't know what quest that would be. I have not done anything like that.
I know of 1 small event where you get a huge dick and that is by helping Rose with her potions during the day.
One of the potions she gives you makes your dick grow and you get a 3some with her and Juliet. (titjob form Juliet + blowjob from Rose)

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes