alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Does non quest combat still mean nothing? I remember that you couldn't get exp from random encounters
dont you get exp from combat now? or am i just confused. i think you can gain something from fighting regular enemies. or else whats the point beside you fucking them or getting fucked by them

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does non quest combat still mean nothing? I remember that you couldn't get exp from random encounters
Yes and no.

Most of the hunt scenes that don't involve a combat (i.e. the glades with Juliette or Mabel, for instance) doesn't have any reward in experience points.

AFAIR, the only non-fighting scene that gives you a few exp (very few exp, for being exact), is the "nothing" scene. i.e. The case with just the following sentence "You and Eric hunt for slimes.", witch gives you 1 exp (and 1 relationship point with Eric).

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found a bug... i tried to go downstairs and was stopped by Carla talking then game just froze and cant do anything.. cant move.. cant access menu.. have to shut down the game and do everything i did from the last save all over again...
im guess we are supposed to take another step away but since its blocked by the princess the game is stuck.. the other npc seem to be moving around but the princess doesn't...

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
this is the walkthrought of 0.336, it should be enough for the actual version
Sorry, but, ehm... Making spoiler warnings with a black background in Word DOES NOT make it easy to read it. You can't just select the text to read it. You need to actuallychange the black background to something else (not white!).
It's a pretty stupid move for whoever made that WALKTHROUGH... and people know it's a walkthrough, afterall.

Reactions: Thelonely6
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes