Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Really feel like this post should be a review but I don't like giving reviews out for incomplete games.
You can give reviews based upon current state. Just say that it's based upon the current state.

There's no load from in game, so I have to quit and load from the main menu every time. (Which you will be doing a lot)
By design, not a glitch.

And glitches on me several times that prevents me from exiting and interacting with anything.
Haven't seen that before, so that sounds like possible issues on your end, rather than with the game.
The closest I've seen with any RPGMaker based game, was some games made in RPGMakerMV, where they were chewing up ridiculous amounts of RAM, but this game isn't made with MV.

Monsters don't give experience, and doesn't feel like it's worth fighting them just for a small chance of grabbing an item.
By design.
The game even tells you these things...

Takes too long to sex up people. (Wish there was a way to track relationships)
Sadly, that's another of the grinding issues that are by design.
However, there's an easy workaround because the dev included a cheat room (bottom right corner of Krowly's basement).

too much already
Yet here you are, in a game that has clear indications of having futa content :unsure:
Me thinks the lady doth protest, too much...

lordslayerz

Sep 20, 2018
so how do i trigger the new quest...i already finish the futa quest...and i tried to talk to futa manager in day and carla in evening..nothing happens

Sipcopata

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys for those that couldn't start new quest, had to look around but on patreon post it shows saturday instead of sunday, might need to be updated here

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
thanks...its saturday not sunday...and now where can i find elizabeth??
Yea im stuck at that too, the changelog said she's "somewhere" on the map...

To whoever wrote that changelog, do you know how little that narrow it down?

Also talking to Carla in the evening for hint is pointless coz all she said is "it's lonely at night" or Jill being an annoying bitch as usual & keep on making the same god of war references over & over & over again. Im so fucking sick of that reference to the point i wish there's a way to permanently shut Jill up in future updates.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
that new update is pretty good.just the ability to choose your dungeon you visited is good and makes sense

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
so how do i trigger the new quest...i already finish the futa quest...and i tried to talk to futa manager in day and carla in evening..nothing happens
Are you talking about the "show must go on" quest where Elizabeth Darkwood goes missing? I triggered it by talking to the futa bath manager at saturday evening. But now I'm stuck, cause I have no idea where to find her. The manager said sth about a man smelling of smoke, so I figured she meant some bandits in the woods, but I searches the woods and had no success in finding any clues.

Elizabeth is captured by the bandits and can be found in their hideout.
Are we talking about the tent in the woods? Cause I searched that and didn't find anything.

Reactions: Mr.Red

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Yea im stuck at that too, the changelog said she's "somewhere" on the map...

To whoever wrote that changelog, do you know how little that narrow it down?

Also talking to Carla in the evening for hint is pointless coz all she said is "it's lonely at night" or Jill being an annoying bitch as usual & keep on making the same god of war references over & over & over again. Im so fucking sick of that reference to the point i wish there's a way to permanently shut Jill up in future updates.
Finally fucking found her in the rough lands

Exit the village go to the left and take the stairs near the Erik's camp then go the entrance of the temple take a left at the end into the rough lands then go into the house shes there.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
yo bois bit offtopic, are there any other games with nipplemouths/nipplefucking/places where penises dont usually go?
quite underused, maybe try your luck with tail of desire. some of the female have weird pussy tails. odds are there might be nipple mouths

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes