Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Some would say yes, but the truth is no.
Despite the tags, Krowly's a guy. There's a part where he has to learn to make, and use a potion that gives him big breasts. He's still him, but with big breasts at that point.
How soon is that? Like 20-30 minute mark?
Because i'm only interested in the futa content.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Depends on how quickly you reach that part, and if you skip through all the dialogue like you just don't care. This isn't a strictly linear game, it's much more sandbox like, but with a lot (seriously, a lot) of grinding to do.

Remember though, Krowly's not a Futa/trans character though. Tits on a guy doesn't make him change gender.

• Sad
Reactions: ich0

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
The breast potion quest has a couple pre-requisites that aren't particularly obvious, so if you want to rush it, you should do so with a guide. I believe there's at least one enemy you'll have to deal with along the way that will require some grinding.

Having breasts does not lock you out of any content.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Depends on how quickly you reach that part, and if you skip through all the dialogue like you just don't care. This isn't a strictly linear game, it's much more sandbox like, but with a lot (seriously, a lot) of grinding to do.

Remember though, Krowly's not a Futa/trans character though. Tits on a guy doesn't make him change gender.
The breast potion quest has a couple pre-requisites that aren't particularly obvious, so if you want to rush it, you should do so with a guide. I believe there's at least one enemy you'll have to deal with along the way that will require some grinding.

Having breasts does not lock you out of any content.
Or he simply can go to cheat room and talk with the busty Krowley there and get the boobs.

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Really feel like this post should be a review but I don't like giving reviews out for incomplete games.

Too many glitches and problems prevent it for being fun.
There's no load from in game, so I have to quit and load from the main menu every time. (Which you will be doing a lot)
And glitches on me several times that prevents me from exiting and interacting with anything.
Monsters don't give experience, and doesn't feel like it's worth fighting them just for a small chance of grabbing an item.
Takes too long to sex up people. (Wish there was a way to track relationships)

Nice sex scenes but they're just not worth the grind.

Reactions: ABaaaadIdea

Mizperix

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Monsters don't give experience, and doesn't feel like it's worth fighting them just for a small chance of grabbing an item.
Takes too long to sex up people. (Wish there was a way to track relationships)
I didn't like the grind but you can track relationships in the basement "cheat room" - now I just add the things I need and occasionally bump up the relationships to speed up progress. You can't add xp but everything else is there - I believe it's because you xp and your level moves most of the plot.

Reactions: dongerchan
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes