Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I have mandragora, futa elf sperm, and an empty bottle. There is no option to make it at the alchemy table. What am I missing?
Ok, first you need to get the quest to make the boobs potion, for what I remember you initiate the quest when you'll need to find a way to enter in the spa to rescue Fina, the potion is the way.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Unlikely, beyond the borderline dangerous extreme enlargement event with Rose's potion testing.
That was a nice potion we saw.

Krowly to fucks Jenna and Eric next to each other. Like double ass job or something like that.

More Top Krowly in the Gay scene like fucking Eric in the ass not other way.

I like the Jaina fucking Eric and Krowly fucks Jaina moment.

Reactions: manboytoy

Katsuki101

Sep 20, 2019
So I've downloaded this from 2 of the different locations now, in both cases, when the .exe is run it says 'extraction failed' with no other detail and I'm left with only an empty file directory/ set of empty folders. I've checked the instructions in case of something obvious i'm missing, but they're no help because A the .exe is of a different name anyway so they're obv outdated and, B - because if it's a simple/fool-proof as it sounds then the issue is clearly the file.
Has anyone had a similar issue and know of a solution?

Last edited:

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So I've downloaded this from 2 of the different locations now, in both cases, when the .exe is run it says 'extraction failed' with no other detail and I'm left with only an empty file directory/ set of empty folders. I've checked the instructions in case of something obvious i'm missing, but they're no help because A the .exe is of a different name anyway so they're obv outdated and, B - because if it's a simple/fool-proof as it sounds then the issue is clearly the file.
Has anyone had a similar issue and know of a solution?
Dunno what's going on with your .exe version but here's a to an already extracted archives(and with my save as a bonus), if you like the game, please, consider give some support in the BG's , he's very cheap and works a lot.

Reactions: Darkseid_Is

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We need a Krowly fucks Jenna and Eric next to each other.
And more Top Krowly. Or sissification on Eric we already make him wear Lingerie, looks good on him.
Krowly to fucks Jenna and Eric next to each other. Like double ass job or something like that.

More Top Krowly in the Gay scene like fucking Eric in the ass not other way.
We get it, you want more Krowly topping others. Best place to ask/beg for that is the BG's patreon (linked in OP).

I like the Jaina fucking Eric and Krowly fucks Jaina moment.

Yeah, Eric really was taking it like a hero in that scene :LOL:

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to put the black lingerie on Rose? I have tried the hunt to put lingerie on both Eric and Rose, but their costume options are greyed out.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to put the black lingerie on Rose? I have tried the hunt to put lingerie on both Eric and Rose, but their costume options are greyed out.
You're using the last version of the game? Also, for what I remember, you need some level of relationship with them to make them use.

Darkseid_Is

Sep 6, 2020
I love this game a lot, it needs a futa orc boss with two dicks and if you lose the boss battle she can fuck Krowly and Eric at the same time with the drunk orc crying in the corner. Btw, Jill is super hot!
Can't wait for the next update

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I love this game a lot, it needs a futa orc boss with two dicks and if you lose the boss battle she can fuck Krowly and Eric at the same time with the drunk orc crying in the corner. Btw, Jill is super hot!
Can't wait for the next update
Futa orc huh? Interesting idea, though the orcs are already established as male and female, the male orcs chase the female elves and the futa elves chases the female orcs, when they get each other, they fuck them, the dev still needs to reveal why these two tribes has this type of "competition", maybe when the release of the orc village comes out we can have some clue about the reason. I'll try to send this futa orc idea to him, let's see what he thinks.

Talked with him and he was already thinking about to add an futa orc, he idealized add her being an bbw or a pregnant shaman.

Last edited:

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I do hope we won't see too much one-off side content take away dev time from already established parts of the game that could really do with some fleshing out.

Sure, a futa orc might tick someone's fetish better than Jaina, but developing Jaina's relationship with Krowley seems like a more... prudent use of dev resources?

Reactions: AdventOfficer

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do hope we won't see too much one-off side content take away dev time from already established parts of the game that could really do with some fleshing out.
So far he hasn't had anything that's taken away from fleshing out lore/characters that's not intended to be in/worked on. Granted, it's not complete yet but at least his track record with developing the game has been solid.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes