Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
how i can find Eric facefucks Astra? do I need to complete a specific mission?
I didn't played the last update yet since is way small, I'll wait the next to sit and play to have a better idea of what to do to get this scene, but for the moment we have the dev description of what to do to get the scene.

May 26, 2019
For anyone still looking,

Here are the three walkthroughs in pdf format:

1) Warlock and Boobs Walkthrough by Wake

2) Warlock and Boobs Walkthrough by Harmless Arachnid (The more informative of the two)
2.1) Spoilers are blocked and blacked out
2.2) Spoilers are revealed

3) Warlock and Boobs Walkthrough by Rebel Pheonix (Very short (2-page) collection of good tips)

Last edited:

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
You can change your clothes in the equipment screen menu.
I didn't think it was possible to do gardening at night. Krowley usually says he wants to sleep whenever you attempt to do any of his profession activities.
Sorry for the misinformation i can't garden during night but when i interacted with garden during night and he said he is too tired and went back inside the hood stayed. The problem was that i couldn't garden anymore because of the hood but after changing clothes ''You can change your clothes in the equipment screen menu'' (thanks for advice) the problem fixed itself now i can garden again.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
How do i trigger to find Iss, i completed the quest of the package, when i go back to the store, he doesn't talk about her, i even found her once in the elven camp but couldn't interact with her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do i trigger to find Iss, i completed the quest of the package, when i go back to the store, he doesn't talk about her, i even found her once in the elven camp but couldn't interact with her.
She lives in southest map (with elf's and orge's camp) on leftside in big house in water.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I've gone there, but the door is always locked, is there a day or a time that i have to go there?
You'll need wine to give to her when she's in elven village, after the scene where you titfuck her you'll be able to go to her house and begin the treasure hunter quests every week.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Let me abuse a bit, i'm having a bit of trouble trying to trigger the Slime quest " Night guest " and the Astra x Eric relationship, because i never find Alice dancing on the "table", but i can get Eric's mom to go to Topless Friday.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Let me abuse a bit, i'm having a bit of trouble trying to trigger the Slime quest " Night guest " and the Astra x Eric relationship, because i never find Alice dancing on the "table", but i can get Eric's mom to go to Topless Friday.
I can't say for myself experience, these 2 events was the only ones that I doesn't triggered yet, never tried though, but if you goes up in the thread I posted some ''walkthroughs'', one that the dev posted on Patreon about this new event with Eric and Astra, the other one was for the Night Guest quest, maybe on this holidays and weekend I'll return for WaB and do these quests to have a better notion of what troubles these quests may have and how to solve them.

Reactions: Moonhed

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Is the Astra/Eric relationship predetermined regardless of your actions? Because i would really like to have the option to "steal " her from that mother fucker.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is the Astra/Eric relationship predetermined regardless of your actions? Because i would really like to have the option to "steal " her from that mother fucker.
In the village everyone make sex with each other, even if Eric and Astra are in a relationship you can still fuck her in the ass.

Any scenes with Krowly (with boobs) ?
All scenes that Krowley participates have an "futa Krowley" variant, you can even give an boobjob to Eric and Jaina

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
In the village everyone make sex with each other, even if Eric and Astra are in a relationship you can still fuck her in the ass.

All scenes that Krowley participates have an "futa Krowley" variant, you can even give an boobjob to Eric and Jaina

Yeah , but will you have the option to cuck Eric? To make Astra your woman and dump Eric? Otherwise it's all pointless.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Nope and thank god for that.
Why? What's so good about not having the option to steal her for yourself, or about having less options to roleplay a character the way you like.

If this was the case from the begining ( Astra and Eric are predetermined and you have no input on that decision) then what's the point of the sex scenes? The dev should just have made Astra have no sex scenes and no way to raise her opinion of you, and made her loyal to Eric. At least that way she whould have had an interesting personality.

Having sex whit Astra but to be unable to have a relationship and make her choose you or Eric feels like a cowards way out.

• Wow
Reactions: Agony's Embrace
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes