satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Agnieszka content is always welcome, hope we'll have some more soon.
More "gilf" - Almost certainly.
Yes like bringing her to your own Home. or Similiar thinks. Like exhibitionism of Agnieszka naked walking around or her being angry at perv Old Man Jason and cucking him like Krowly sleeping in her house and bed. They both don't sleep in the same bed.

I am surprised it doesn't had corruption you know Warlock and Succubus.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What is a Noel Mom???
When and What was the idea??
Sorry, I didn't knew how to call Mama Claus in english lmao, I already know now, so, about this update, It's an idea of an event with some christmas theme that brings grandma Agniezka dressed like Mama Claus and Krowly end up fucking her in some way, get it?

Reactions: satoshy12

what do you care

Dec 12, 2020
Yes like bringing her to your own Home. or Similiar thinks. Like exhibitionism of Agnieszka naked walking around or her being angry at perv Old Man Jason and cucking him like Krowly sleeping in her house and bed. They both don't sleep in the same bed.

I am surprised it doesn't had corruption you know Warlock and Succubus.
yeah, more public nudity

Reactions: satoshy12

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Sorry, I didn't knew how to call Mama Claus in english lmao, I already know now, so, about this update, It's an idea of an event with some christmas theme that brings grandma Agniezka dressed like Mama Claus and Krowly end up fucking her in some way, get it?
Welp, the dev said to me he doesn't like holiday events in games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyone have a save please?
It's linked in OP, buddy.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
Don't know how many times this have happened but during gardening and at night when exiting out of the house while putting the hood on the player (and possible interacting with the garden) the hood stays when going back inside. The next morning, hood still stays when exiting and the garden no longer grows but stays unfinished. So far hasn't affected the game otherwise.

Apr 30, 2019
Don't know how many times this have happened but during gardening and at night when exiting out of the house while putting the hood on the player (and possible interacting with the garden) the hood stays when going back inside. The next morning, hood still stays when exiting and the garden no longer grows but stays unfinished. So far hasn't affected the game otherwise.
You can change your clothes in the equipment screen menu.
I didn't think it was possible to do gardening at night. Krowley usually says he wants to sleep whenever you attempt to do any of his profession activities.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes