Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I know of 1 small event
I... noticed a flag ticked saying that quest started. So it wasn't addressed to you =D (Perhaps it did refer to Rose event)

When I got to... fanboy over the Bard her face never changed, but text reflected saying that she kept her composure. So it's like... cheating in art... I guess.

wine merchant won't turn up anyone know how to cheat wine and sweet lips wine into inventory so I can progress?
Wine merchant shows up at the gates, in Elven camp (where he apparently gets his rocks off with that weirdly drawn elven woman) and, once you finish the Bathhouse quest, inside the bathhouse.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
I... noticed a flag ticked saying that quest started. So it wasn't addressed to you =D (Perhaps it did refer to Rose event)

When I got to... fanboy over the Bard her face never changed, but text reflected saying that she kept her composure. So it's like... cheating in art... I guess.

Wine merchant shows up at the gates, in Elven camp (where he apparently gets his rocks off with that weirdly drawn elven woman) and, once you finish the Bathhouse quest, inside the bathhouse.
This is what I see not sure where the bathhouse is though can't find any mention of it in the walkthrough.
1610723208102.png

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This is what I see not sure where the bathhouse is though can't find any mention of it in the walkthrough.
View attachment 986582
The wine merchant appears there in some day of the week(don't remember wich one is) and the spa is a bit more down in the camp, on the right side, you already can see the roof of the establishment, to enter there you'll need to do the boobs potion quest to ''save'' Fina from the Futa Elves.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
The wine merchant appears there in some day of the week(don't remember wich one is) and the spa is a bit more down in the camp, on the right side, you already can see the roof of the establishment, to enter there you'll need to do the boobs potion quest to ''save'' Fina from the Futa Elves.
K will just go every day then

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Oh boy, let's go.

who knows what kind of puzzle in 2 cheat room behind a shield with announcements View attachment 982847
This room is more a debug room than a gallery room, expect he to remove this room soon, according with the dev the game is suposed to not have an gallery, he likes the idea that if you want to see a scene again, you'll have to trigger the event to it again.

why am i get a virus detection on the installer ??
I've scaned the archive here with MalwareBytes and he got nothing, it's totally safe.

Can anyone upload a zip file of the game? Can't use the exe
There you go:

(Is there a hidden scene with sleeping Astra or something?)
The only scene at night with Astra that I have knowledgement is the one that you bring Juliet at mid-day to Fina's house and ask for a boobjob from Fina meanwhile Juliet watches, after the scene, Fina invites Juliet to come to her house at night(she doesn't invite you, unfortunately) and when you go to Fina's house at night you can see the scene(without any ilustration for now) where Fina fucks Juliet with her big magical dick and Astra watches the scene through a hole in her wall that leads to Fina's room, you can ''fup'' to that scene.

hy brother one more help i solved a mini puzzle game in gallary room it sparks some green fire, i mean is it suppose to open something cuz i dont find any changes
As I mentioned in this very answer, this room is more a debug room than a gallery room.

Anyone have save file ????
Look in the first post, there's my save before the Elizabeth quest and the Astra and Eric quest too.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
ugh I remembered a certain abandoned game and now I can't help but think about Krowly needing to hide something up his butt to make it work =P
Me there but with foot fetish.
Me but also with scat, watersports. I just... don't get it. Also Guro.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Facilus

mrex

Jan 5, 2021
why does it sit back and do nothing he should join the women when it comes to a cuts inside this

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes