MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You're equipped with an item named ''Red Gag''? It increases the defense but makes unavailable the use of spells
where do you get that item?
I played through the majority of the game (yet clearly not all) but i do not have that item.
Is that random loot, or quest related?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You already reached 10 in their relationship? You need to re-do the topless friday event where Alice dances on the table, for each time you increase they relationship by 1, so, you need to do this event 10 times for what I remember dev saying.(use the cheat room to jump the days to achieve this more fast)
Just ask Alice to dance with you 10 times at topless Friday?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This one was a wierd one for me.

I did not like how casual sex is in this game. There is 0 value in it. Everybody is fucking each other, regardless of relationship status .....
I also feel that the game low key punishes you for catching feelings for a woman from the available characters.
You are constantly reminded how everyone is emotionally detach from one another, and its simply sex for them.
You see this with Alice, when the Main character wonders how she is so good at giving blowjobs, implaying that she has sucked countless before him; Fina getting gankbanged by futas and not rly minding, screwing the nun and juliet; Iss having fun with you, while also having fun with Sebastian;Astra playing you and Eric at the same time ; In talks your sister mentions how you mother fucks friends of the family and stuff, also your father fucking left right and center .... There isnt even a hint of loyalty.

It truly felt sad when you told your sister Jill that its just "casual and nothing special" stuff. Jill was dropping hints of wanting something serious, a serious relationship. Yet the main character simply tells her its casual for him, everybody does it, it doesnt mean anything....

This rly left me feeling horrible about this game and its vision for the future.
I am currently not sold on this game and will wait for further development. The developer said that its about 25% done on patreon. So there is a lot of stuff that can change.
I hope, I RLY HOPE that in the future we get some form of exclusivity and romance with the female characters.

I will not comment on the rest of the content yet. Have to finish a few things first and explore some areas at different times.

Reactions: Alex Lem

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This one was a wierd one for me.

I did not like how casual sex is in this game. There is 0 value in it. Everybody is fucking each other, regardless of relationship status .....
I also feel that the game low key punishes you for catching feelings for a woman from the available characters.
You are constantly reminded how everyone is emotionally detach from one another, and its simply sex for them.
You see this with Alice, when the Main character wonders how she is so good at giving blowjobs, implaying that she has sucked countless before him; Fina getting gankbanged by futas and not rly minding, screwing the nun and juliet; Iss having fun with you, while also having fun with Sebastian;Astra playing you and Eric at the same time ; In talks your sister mentions how you mother fucks friends of the family and stuff, also your father fucking left right and center .... There isnt even a hint of loyalty.

It truly felt sad when you told your sister Jill that its just "casual and nothing special" stuff. Jill was dropping hints of wanting something serious, a serious relationship. Yet the main character simply tells her its casual for him, everybody does it, it doesnt mean anything....

This rly left me feeling horrible about this game and its vision for the future.
I am currently not sold on this game and will wait for further development. The developer said that its about 25% done on patreon. So there is a lot of stuff that can change.
I hope, I RLY HOPE that in the future we get some form of exclusivity and romance with the female characters.

I will not comment on the rest of the content yet. Have to finish a few things first and explore some areas at different times.
I wouldn't expect something like that from this game. If you want some vanilla content, hold handing and stuff, this game isn't for you, this game is like carnival here on Brazil, nobody belongs to nobody, as we say here, finger in the butthole and screamy.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Yes but first you need to always ask to Jenna go to Carla's Inn and participate of the topless friday to trigger the event where Alice dances on the table.
I have Alice dancing on a table and Astra is topless with Eric next to her at the table, what do I do next if anything?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I have Alice dancing on a table and Astra is topless with Eric next to her at the table, what do I do next if anything?
Jenna are there too? If she are, you need to talk with Alice and invite her to dance, after the dancing scene you'll need to go to Fina's house to see Astra giving a good night kiss on Eric, with this they gain +1 in their relationship, achieve 10 points of they relationship and you'll be able to trigger the good night blowjob scene.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Jenna are there too? If she are, you need to talk with Alice and invite her to dance, after the dancing scene you'll need to go to Fina's house to see Astra giving a good night kiss on Eric, with this they gain +1 in their relationship, achieve 10 points of they relationship and you'll be able to trigger the good night blowjob scene.
Oh thanks, just got the blow job scene, how do I get any sex or blowjobs with the tavern owner or Jill now?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Oh thanks, just got the blow job scene, how do I get any sex or blowjobs with the tavern owner or Jill now?
For Carla you'll need to go to her room(that ladders behind the balcony) at night in 2 specific days of the week that I doesn't remember wich are, Tuesday and Wednesday if I'm not wrong.
For Jill you'll need to buy the ''Sweet Lips Wine'' from the wine merchant at Elves Camp and give to her, you'll unlock the deepthroat event and after that the sex event.

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
For Carla you'll need to go to her room(that ladders behind the balcony) at night in 2 specific days of the week that I doesn't remember wich are, Tuesday and Wednesday if I'm not wrong.
For Jill you'll need to buy the ''Sweet Lips Wine'' from the wine merchant at Elves Camp and give to her, you'll unlock the deepthroat event and after that the sex event.
Elves trade camp? don't seem to see anyone selling that wine

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I wouldn't expect something like that from this game. If you want some vanilla content, hold handing and stuff, this game isn't for you, this game is like carnival here on Brazil, nobody belongs to nobody, as we say here, finger in the butthole and screamy.
Im not asking for vanilla content. I understand the nature of this game.
All Im hoping for is a semblance of a relationship. Even if its messed up one.
Maybe when you have 150+ relationship with a character you unlock romance with her, or start developing emotions for each other or anything rly. Right now, all characters are emotionless, just brainless fucking (except for Jill).
I just dont want it to be all meaningless.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
how to complete quest "night guest" ?
I still trying to figure out too, the dev said that Carla have a randomly chance of mention that the mens of the village looks tired and then you'll need to investigate at night. You begin to setup the quest by letting Lizzy out of her bottle and without food(cum) for more than three days and then talk to Carla at the Inn, for me Carla doesn't speak about the situation of the guys of the village even that has more than a week without I feeding Lizzy. I'll try to bring this matter to BG.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes