AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
It's an Ren'Py game or RPGM game ?

Because im an Phone player and i know we Can play Ren'Py games with the PC Files but if its an RPGM i dont think i Can!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
where can I find a means to develop Carla's nipple?
Through time travelling into the future, when that content's in the game.

How do I get Eric to ask Jaina for help?
She needs to have already fucked him once before on a specific hunt... So go hunting with Eric.
Also, don't spam posts while you can still edit the first one to add more to it.

It's an Ren'Py game or RPGM game ?
:FacePalm:
If the pictures in the OP aren't enough of a hint, look at the thread title...

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Where did you guys find the "strange rune"? I explored every (I suppose) dungeon with Eric, but I didn't find it.
You can save scum to get it when at a treasure chest before opening it(ones that are loot for Krowly as others are scripted to give him nothing) or you can save scum until you get the event were Eric and Krowly find Jania and Rose running from an Orc party. If you beat them you will most likely get the Strange Rune for the quest to start. This battle depending on your level can be hard but if Eric has counter and provoke then he can loop them with counter for an easy win for you team with little damage taken.

Jan 30, 2021
You can save scum to get it when at a treasure chest before opening it(ones that are loot for Krowly as others are scripted to give him nothing) or you can save scum until you get the event were Eric and Krowly find Jania and Rose running from an Orc party. If you beat them you will most likely get the Strange Rune for the quest to start. This battle depending on your level can be hard but if Eric has counter and provoke then he can loop them with counter for an easy win for you team with little damage taken.
First of all, thanks for the reply. Secondly, I battled the orgy party twice but neither time I got the rune. For the "save scum" to work, do you need to save and reload before or after you get inside the dungeon?

Reactions: CreamyDragon

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
First of all, thanks for the reply. Secondly, I battled the orgy party twice but neither time I got the rune. For the "save scum" to work, do you need to save and reload before or after you get inside the dungeon?
To save scum anything you just save normally for for the Orc Party do it when you get there or before you hit the trigger to the scene before the battle starts.

An interesting thing I found out a bit back in 335 was that the snake lady, if its not patched, only blocks the path when you first enter so you can re-enter and she will roam allowing say a low lv krowly and eric to sneak past her and the next room is randomly selected and can be save scum to be a puzzle room giving Eric an ez hero sword from the boob lady.

Jan 30, 2021
To save scum anything you just save normally for for the Orc Party do it when you get there or before you hit the trigger to the scene before the battle starts.

An interesting thing I found out a bit back in 335 was that the snake lady, if its not patched, only blocks the path when you first enter so you can re-enter and she will roam allowing say a low lv krowly and eric to sneak past her and the next room is randomly selected and can be save scum to be a puzzle room giving Eric an ez hero sword from the boob lady.
Thank to your reply I finally managed to find the rune! :D

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes